Twenty Seven

It took a moment of convincing but eventually Lori got Kol to calm down and not kill Damon, after an eventful evening and a missing Mikaelson Lori went to bed. She had grown tired and just wanted to sleep, and that's exactly what she did.

After taking a fresh shower she brushed her hair before picking out an outfit from her wardrobe, she quickly changed before heading out the door. She went in search of the Mikaelsons finally finding them in the living room, "morning" she smiled just as the door opened. She turned seeing Rebekah walk in wearing the same clothes as yesterday, "fun night?" Lori asked taking a seat across from Klaus.

"Well, well, well" Kol said getting up, "there's our girl" Rebekah tried to walk past Kol but he simply moved in front of her. "Get out of my way Kol" Rebekah said, "out all night what a scandal, i trust you did better than that commoner" Kol paused in thought. "Matt was it?" he said teasingly, "Kol" Lori warned from her seat. "If you don't shut your mouth, the next thing to come out will be your teeth" Rebekah said before turning to Klaus, "don't start Nick" she said pushing past Kol.

"I didn't say anything" Klaus said amused, "i'm bored" Kol sighed taking a seat next to Lori throwing his arm over her shoulder. She blushed looking down, "our sister is as strumpet, but at least she's having fun" Lori smacked Kol's knee causing him to look over smirking. "I need entertainment" Kol said casually sliding his hand down to Lori's waist, she instinctively lent closer to him watching Klaus.

"What are you waiting for? Go on, have at it" Klaus said smirking before turning back to his drawing, "it's no fun to go alone, join me Nick" when Klaus didn't respond he lent forward. "It's the least you could do after sticking a dagger in my heart" Kol said sadly, Klaus tilted his head. "Okay why not" Klaus put down his sketch before getting up, "i didn't have nearly enough to drink last night, what with you trying to murder Rebekah's date" meanwhile Kol turned to Lori.

"Join me, love?" he asked, she felt tempted but instead decided against it, "next time" she whispered putting a hand on his thigh to get up. She turned giving him a smile before walking past Rebekah who as always was bickering with Klaus, she stopped as she almost bumped into Elijah.

"Lori , Rebekah" Elijah said holding something in his hand, "not you too Elijah" immediately Lori smelt the sage bundle. "I'm worried about Mother, have you not noticed her strange behavior" he said as Lori walked over plucking the bundle from his hand. "She's been dead for a thousand years, what's strange for her" Lori brought it up to take a whiff smelling the strong sent. Something else.

"Burned sage" Lori called out, "she was doing a privacy spell" Elijah said as Lori handed it back. "You know she fancies such things, why don't you ask Finn? He's been sitting on her" Rebekah said dismissively. "I don't trust Finn" Elijah interrupted quickly, "he hates what we are he always has" Lori's ears perked.

"So you think he's helping her do something about that" Lori turned facing the stairs, "that's not true" Rebekah responded. Lori quickly walked up the stairs turning onto a long hallway, she could hear whispers. She turned around a corner seeing Finn walk out the study before locking the door, Lori furrowed her eyebrows before walking to her room.