USJ

This isn't the best reunion in mind

"I'm thankful. But why exactly am I going to wear this?" I asked PowerLoader. He showed me a new hero costume that he designed.

"Nezu thought it was a good idea to give you a costume in case things got crazy during combat training. Plus, you're helping Thirteen at the USJ and your suit might get messy. One last thing. Don't get it too ruined. I'm working on one of your students costumes and I've been dealing with Hatsume's messes." PowerLoader stated.

"Right. Well thank you. I'll tell you if I need to add anything." I grabbed the case and headed to the bathroom to change.

(The costume! If you don't like it, think of something else!)

I soon ran outside to meet up with Class 1-A before they left.

"Got room for one more?" I asked sheepishly.

"Woah! Mr.L/N!" The students awed.

"That's a super manly costume!" Kirishima exclaimed.

"Wasn't my idea but thanks." I shrugged.

"You can sit over here, Mr.L/N!" Ashido exclaimed, pointing to a space next to her.

"Alright." I grinned sitting down.

We then started talking as we waited to arrive at the USJ. We eventually got on the topic of Quirks.

"Oh yeah. We don't really know what your Quirk is, Midoriya." Kirishima stated.

"What's it called?" Asui asked.

"Eh-... oh, it's called- um.. it's called er-" Midoriya stumbled over his words.

"Super Power, right? It's basically a Quirk like All Might's. Or that's what I've picked up at least." I stated, helping him out.

"Y-yeah." Midoriya stuttered thankfully.

Time soon passed as I tried calming down Bakugo who was acting a little rabid and eventually, we made it to the USJ. I greeted Thirteen and tuned out part of what they were saying. The USJ was fascinating and captivating so it wasn't that hard to do. Multiple zones were created to simulate natural disasters. How I love evolution.