Chapter 1: The Great Fly

This was weird.

Scratch that! This was beyond weird! This. Was. Absolute. ABSURDITY!

'h-how did I-I end up here!?'

Currently, middle-schooler, Izuku Midoriya, a young boy with forest green hair, dark green eyes, and wearing a standard Japanese middle school uniform, was staring at a woman. Well, she wasn't an actual woman was she?

She had white hair and crimson irises with a cloven tail tangling from her tailbone, she also had white horns and what appeared to be chitin spikes jutting through her hair. She also wears a completely crimson and white outfit, with a white undershirt, a crimson waistcoat, crimson gloves, and a long crimson blazer. The buttons and straps of her clothes also seemed to have a fly-like appearance.

"Odd, a human, a male human at that, here in the abyss? It is unheard of" the woman told him

Izuku had no idea what she was talking about 'abyss? Unheard of!? What is going on!?' Izuku asked himself

"Ah! I see now, you're just as confused if not more than I am" the woman said, "what is your name boy?" She asked

"I-Izuku M-M-Midoriya!" Izuku said

The woman smiled, "And where are you from Izuku Midoriya?" She asked

"Mustafa c-city, in Japan!" Izuku replied

"Ah, your Japanese! I haven't been to Japan in quite some time, what year is it up there on earth?" The woman asked

"I-It's 2085" Izuku replied

"Nearing the end of the 21st century I see... and from what my fly's tell me, you humans now have mutations that grant you certain abilities. Is that correct?" The woman asked

Izuku nodded

"I'm glad to know I at least know that much, however... You don't appear to have... oh what do you humans call them now?"

"I-I think y-you mean Q-Quirks, right?" Izuku asked

"Yes those," she said with a smile "you don't appear to have this so-called Quirk, and even if your mutation was not physical I would still be able to sense it, which means that you don't have a Quirk at all, correct?"

Izuku looked down sadly, "y-yes..." Izuku replied

The woman looked down on him and she could feel the pain coming off of him, she sensed a familiar feeling coming off of the young boy. However, she wouldn't let this opportunity go to waste, despite feeling a little sad for the boy, she knew this was her best option to escape this wretched place

"How about we make a deal?" The woman said

Izuku looked up at her with confusion, "a-a deal?" He asked

She nodded, "yes, a deal" she replied "you see I've been trapped here in this foul abyss for millennia, and I want out, I don't care where just out you get me out and take me back with you to the human world, I will grant you and desire you wish"

Izuku looked at her with shock, "a-anything?" He asked

She nodded, "yes, anything your heart desires! Power! Money! Fame! Glory! I'll grant you anything you desire! Just name it and free me and it shall be yours," she said with a smile

Izuku looked at the ground and all of his thoughts became jumbled. 'Anything... she'll give me anything I want as long as I free her... this could be a trick, but what if it isn't? I could be a hero! I could have a Quirk! I... I could matter!' He thought to himself 'but is that really what I want? Of course, it is! Isn't it? No... what... what do I really want?'

The woman looked down at him with a brow raised, "have you decided on what you want?" She asked

Izuku looked up at her and nodded, "I have" he said "b-but before I make the deal o-official, I-I want to k-know something"

"Which is?" The woman asked

"Your name," Izuku said "I want to know your name"

The woman smiled at him, her grin showed pure glee and while it was wicked, it gave off that feeling, "I have gone by many names over many lifetimes, I am The Great Fly! The Sovereign of Pestilence! The Warden of Decay! The Queen Crimson! The Mistress of the Flies! I am the great Demon Beelzebub!" The woman, now known as the demon Beelzebub, announced, "now that you know who I am, do we have a deal?"

Izuku looked at her and nodded

Beelzebub smiled, "then come Izuku, and be MY Hero," Beelzebub said
.

.

.

11 months have passed and the entrance exam to UA was just a few days away. It was mid-day, dark and grey clouds hovered over the sky blocking out the sun and causing the day to be dimly lit. The smell of Petrichor was in the air.

Izuku loved the smell of petrichor. It was one of the most intoxicating scents he had ever smelled and he always wanted to smell it so badly whenever he got the chance because the smell itself had given him such a warm and comforting feeling and reminded him of days where he would feel safe.

Currently, Izuku stood high atop a building looking down at the people and cars on the street. Certain physical aspects about the boy had changed. His green eyes were now a crimson red, his nails were now black but that was not due to them being painted, his skin was pale and he seemed to have bags under his eyes, he now wore a red dress shirt with his sleeves rolled up to his elbows, over that he wore a black tie around his neck, and over the shirt, he wore an unbuttoned vest, and he also wore a nice pair of red leather a pair of black dress pants and a pair of black leather boots. His hair was becoming lighter and the roots of his hair were slowly becoming pure white. Below his left wrist was a tattoo of a fly.

"Izuku"

Izuku turned around and when he did he saw that Beelzebub stood behind him and she currently had just finished a pancake.

"Are you ready for tomorrow?" Beelzebub asked with a smirk

Izuku smiled, "I've been ready my whole life Beel"

Beelzebub, now nicknamed Beel by Izuku, smiled at him and also had a bit of a blush on her face, "good, now remember to be careful with my powers... If you overuse them-"

"I know what happens Beel," Izuku said with a smile, "I'll be careful, I promise"

Beel nodded, "now, let's go home before your mother worries," Beel said "the last time we arrived home late I was scared the woman was finally gonna douse me with holy water," Beel said as she wiped her face off with a nervous expression.

Izuku chuckled and they both entered a purple portal.

However, they were unaware that they were being watched by another pair of Crimson eyes

"Queen Lucifer, I have my eyes on Beelzebub," said a feminine voice

"Very good high prosecutor, return to hell and we shall discuss our next move" Came to another high and feminine voice "Beel has escaped our grasp long enough"

"What of the boy? He seemed to have some sort of contract with the boy?"

"Don't kill him but also find out what is going on between them, and then, if he tries and stops you, pass your judgment... No pun intended"

"Of course"

And with that, things were only going to get more complicated and much more chaotic for our Protagonist...