28. dinner

Y/N Pov.:

"Y/N ?" Lea knocked on my door. "Are you ready ?"

"Yeah." i said and put my last shoe on. I opened the door and saw Lea with a beautiful subtle dress. "Now i feel underdressed."

"No you look perfect. Come on." she said and pulled my to the elevator. Me with my dark blue dress pants and my white shirt. Yeah i know it's July and we're in LA, so it's hot. But i don't like to go in a restaraumt with shorts. And dress ? Not really.

"Is everyone already there ?" i asked as the elevator door opened again and we walked out.

"Don't know... look there are some." she said and pulled me over to the group of people. We all greeted them politely and then waited for the rest to come.

"Am i late ?" a person asked.

Okay now i'm getting nervous again. Come on Y/N, you met him before.

I turned around and saw Chris greeting everyone. "Look who is here. My daughter."

"That would be me." i said and hugged him. "Nice to see you again."

"My pleasure. I can't wait to film actually with you. Since the last time i saw you your career grow really much." he said and we all made you way to the restaurant of the hotel.

"Thank you and yes i did.-"

"And you're filming now a movie with you favourite actor as your dad." he smirked.

"I wished i could say something against that but i can't." i said and we both laughed. We all went in the extra room they got for us and sat down on the big table. Chris on my left and Lea on my right.

"Hello everyone." the director stood up and the room felt silence and everyone looked at him. "Wow i got the attention really fast." we all laughed a little.

"So my name is Derek and i'm the director auf the movie. Also your 'go-to' person if you want to. For the most of you will the next days very chill. But not for our lead actors Chris Evans and Y/N Y/L/N over there." everyone looked at us. "But with you two i will talk later alone. Right now we're just going through the things that everyone needs to know. So filming starts in 2 weeks-"

The rest of the time he talked about filming and all the dates we want to do what. Tomorrow should be the scene readings. While he talked the waitress came around and asked us what we want to drink. When he finished his little speech she came back and asked for our dinner. I went basic and got some pasta.

"So Y/N and Chris." Derek sat down next to Chris.

Perfect. Now my food is getting cold.

"What do you want to talk to us ?" Chris asked.

"I already told that for you the next time will a little stressful. Well, maybe not stressful but it could get a little hard for you." he said and we listened to him. "You need to get known more about this topic. You need to go to hospitals and talk with some doctors or patients. Their story's can be really emotional and hard. That's why we let you take 2 weeks for that, that you don't need to go there every day."

"Can we even do that with corona ?" i asked.

"Yes, you two get tested every day. You need to wear masks and have a safe distance from them." he said.

"And wiht how many people do we need to talk ?" Chris asked.

"They have 30 people that were ready to talk to you. Only 2 of them have the exact same illness like in the movie. The others are people that had similar symptoms, doctors or family wiht friends. You can talk to how much you want. But i also want to say that it could get really emotional. So if you need a paus than get you that paus. I don't want that you are getting affected by it." he said.

"Okay. When do we start ?" i asked.

"You can start in 2 days. I will give you tomorrow a plan wiht everything on it. Name, personal data, doctors to the person and family. It would always be the best if you call there before so that everyone is prepared." Derek said.

"Okay, thank you." Chris said.

"Also i saw that you two come along pretty well already. I want you two to do this together, so that the bond is getting bigger. Ideally want to see the father-daughter relationship." he said.

"I think we can do that pretty good." Chris said and put an arm around me.

"Perfect. So i let you guys alone again. If you need me than come just to me." Derek said and stood up.

"Thank you." i said and he walked away. "Great."

"What ?" Chris asked and put his arms away.

"These warnings are making me more nervous that i already am." i said.

"But you will have me always by your side." he said.

"As if you would be such a big help. You're the emotional from us. At the end i need to help you." i said and we both laughed.

"The ice melted really fast again." he said while laughing.

"I got a little more chill." i said.

"I can see that. Tom did a great job to give you a little bit more confidence. How is he ?" he asked.

"Living his life. He is right now in Berlin filming. Little childhood dream that will come true." i said.

"I'm happy for him. For both of you. You are so young and already so successful." he said.

"Thank you, i've learned from the best." i said and hit his arm wiht my elbow.

"From me ?" he asked.

"That's mor what i said." i said and we both laughed again.

"We don't need to work on our father-daughter relationship anymore." he said while laughing.

"I think that either." i said laughing.