Chapter - 34

Y/n - " Doctor appa-"

Dr.Lim - "I am sorry.....Miss Lee.....he couldn't fight back....he is no more."

He said slowly looking down and then walked away.

Never in the world have I felt so much pain..... excruciating pain..in my heart....just because of mere words.

I felt like a frozen piece of ice...with no soul left.

I felt my body giving up and I fell down on the floor with a huge thud.......but my body was so numb to feel any pain......the only pain I felt was of my heart ripping.

Tae's POV

As those words left Doctor's mouth....I felt a pain in my heart.

My eyes lowered... Abeoji was an important person in my life...he was just like my second father, he treated me like a son......I never thought I would loose him this early.

My eyes filled with tears reminiscing him...but then

I flinched suddenly listening to a loud thud.

I looked down to see y/n on the floor looking lifeless....she was staring in the space and her eyes were empty...there was no usual shimmer, light and depth in them.

My heart clenched again seeing her like that.

I squated behind her and kept my hand on her shoulder.

As she felt my touch her eyes welled up instantly.

Tae - " Y-y/n..."

My voice came out shaky.

She turned towards me.

Y/n - " A-appa....he can-not.....h-he is..not...."

She can't complete her words and burst into tears

I quickly pulled her towards me hugging her tightly..... because if I am feeling so pained then I can't even imagine how she must be feeling.

I wanted to reassure her through this hug but I know no matter what I do....I cannot make up for the loss she suffered.

After a while I broke the hug and cupped her face

Her eyes were still so dull...her face was glowless...and her lips were trembling....in short her state was heartbreaking to see.

She was taking deep breaths along with sobbing.

I want to speak to her I want to comfort her....but I don't know what to say....I wasn't able to say anything.

Y/n - " I want t-to * gasp* see him."

I nodded

Tae - " We will see him....first breath calmly.."

I helped her breath properly because it felt like she was getting chocked and was short of breath.

After her breath became normal....I made her stand up....she didn't put any effort in it...as if she is an inanimate object.