𝟐𝟔. 𝐬𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐞

"𝐀re you okay my love?" Kafeyah asked concerned to a mute Zymeir

They came back from his grandparents house two days ago and he's been this way ever since.

At first she thought that he was just tired and needed sum sleep. But when he completely stopped interacting with her, that's when she saw that something was obviously wrong.

Per usual, he didn't respond to her and continued staring at the wall. " Baby i can't help you nor understand you, if you don't talk to me" she pleaded as she rubbed his cheek.

No shield
To stop from what you're doing to me babe

Zymeir sighed and opened his mouth to speak, but nothing came out.

Kafeyah frowned and wrapped her arms around his neck before bringing him in a hug. If she couldn't be there mentally, she at least could be here physically.

" I'm here papa, i got you" she whispered in his ear.

Nothing even matters if I got you with me babe
Blissful love

A idea then popped up in her head, she quickly unwrapped her arms from around his neck and went to grab her purse and shoes.

" I'm going to the store baby, i'll be back in 30 mins. I love you" she frowned when he didn't say it back but quickly fixed her face.

She kissed his forehead, cheek and lips last before she went out the door. She clicked on the unlock button on her car keys and got in her car.

She put her seatbelt and quickly pulled off, she didn't want to leave Zymeir alone for too long. She wanted to cheer him up, so she decided to cook his favorite childhood meal: shrimp gumbo with rice.

𒊹𒊹𒊹𒊹

Once she pulled up in front of the store, she turned off her engine and got out the car. She walked trough the door and started going trough the aisles looking for what she came here for.

She grabbed a bag of gumbo, shrimps, sausages, rice and that was all she needed since the rest of the seasonings were at home.

She then went to the self checkout since she didn't feel like waiting in a long line for only 4 items.

She quickly paid and grabbed her bag before she went out the door. She hit the unlock button on her car keys, and placed the bag plus her purse on the passenger seat. She then went back to her seat and pulled off after putting her seatbelt on.

She didn't play any music, and was just left alone with her thoughts.

She was extremely worried about Zymeir. He always expressed himself when something was wrong. But this time it was different, it's like he wasn't trying to be helped.