7 (Alt end)

George felt the railing on his back, glancing up into Dreams eyes, finding nothing but bloodthirst. Deep down, he knew what this was, he knew that this wasn't Dream, the real Dream he shared so many moments with.

He felt the sharks grip tighten harshly, his nails digging into George's knuckles, making the dolphin wince. George clenched his jaw, then gripped tightly on Dream's hands, the blond let out a small noise of pain, and the brunette watched a gentle green glow flash from his eyes. George closed his eyes, he let out a shaky breath and used all his might, "Clay.... Clay, you're in there... I can see it, come on... You're so fucking strong, please don't let the bastard win this time..." the sharks grip loosened, George opened his eyes to see the blond fighting back, "Remember our promise? Remember how we're supposed to run away together? Come on my love, how can we keep that promise if you give in?" He pressed on, watching Dream roughly shake his head, trying not to flinch as the Shark let out a harsh growl.

He heard the crowd behind him start to swim towards him, "No wait!" He called out before turning  his head to watch a large barrier appear, confusion laced his eyes as he watched four mers swimming towards him, he knew Dream's attention focused on them as well. He recognized Techno, Sapnap and Wilbur, but the fourth mer wasn't recognizable. Techno quickly veered off to the crowd, but the other three swam to the two on the stage, Sapnap quickly latching onto Dream, "DON'T YOU FUCKING GIVE UP CLAY!" He screamed at his brother, tears brimming his eyes, the older Shark looked at him, guilt in his red eyes, his arms shaking slightly. The jellyfish and unknown Koi stayed behind George, Wilbur using magic on George, "You should be strong enough to break it now..." he whispered in the dolphins ear, making the other nod.

He suddenly pushed back, startling the blond, the two slamming into a wall, the Shark grunting as he collided with the rough surface, glaring at the dolphin, "I'm taking it all away, All the curses, every bad spell that has been cast on you." George murmured, before smashing his lips on Dreams.

He could feel the Shark trying to leave, most likely because of his fathers command, but after a few long moments, the struggle stopped. Hesitantly, the brunette released his hold on the Shark, about to pull away, before he felt Dream kiss back, hands gently cupping his face. He finally pulled back, looking into green eyes, no struggle of fighting back anything, it was all just Dream... "Hey love," he murmured to the Shark, watching as the blond's mouth quirk up into a smile, "Thank you, George." He murmured back, jumping in surprise when Sapnap cheered.

The dolphin moved to let the young shark tackle his brother, Dream letting out a small grunt as the raven punched him, "That's for being a stupid idiot." Sapnap laughed, before hugging the older shark. The koi smiled and clapped, catching both Dream and George's attention, the blond smiled down at his brother, who looked away, "Mind introducing us?"

Sapnap sighed, "This is Karl, he's my friend." He murmured pointedly as the koi laughed, "Very good friends, it's nice to meet you Dream, Nick has said a lot about you." Karl stated, holding his hand out for Dream to shake, before they were interrupted by a familiar pink haired eel swimming frantically towards them, "We gotta go! The crowd ain't to fuckin happy that their king is a liar." He rushed out, pointing to the crowd, who was now trying to break the barrier.

George clenched his fists, "Hold them back for as long as you can... please... I need to take care of something." Techno clenched his jaw, but the three other mers put the hands on the eels back, "We can hold them off together, try not to be long though." Karl smiled at the dolphin, who nodded back, and swam off. Dream looked between the dolphin and the four mers, "I trust you guys..." he smirked, before leaving them, "THANKS ALOT ASSHOLE!" Sapnap jokingly yelled, making the older Shark smile.

He caught up with George, who quickly flashed a smile at him, "So where are we going?" Dream asked, the brunette gave him a side glance, " I wanted to take him down once and for all..." he stated, referring to the king. Dream gave a firm nod, "Let's do it together." He smiled, making the dolphin give him a fond look.