Chapter Fourteen: Charlie Weasley

A/n: Thank you everyone for reading my fanfiction! I hope you like this new chapter! Charlie Weasley will be a very different 'Charlie' in my fanfiction. Thank you!

A few days later, Ron, Fred, and George were gathered at the training grounds in the Hogwarts Castle since the three youngest members of the Weasley Family had all received a letter from Charlie Weasley from Romania that he will be visiting them

A few days later, Ron, Fred, and George were gathered at the training grounds in the Hogwarts Castle since the three youngest members of the Weasley Family had all received a letter from Charlie Weasley from Romania that he will be visiting them. He had also announced to them in the letter that he will arrive in a very different manner and they will clearly be surprised. Harry and Hermione were also both there since Ron invited them. Dumbledore had also just arrived moments later after them that afternoon with Severus Snape following behind him as he was the only professor who was free to join him that time.

"How long will my brother make us wait?" Ron screamed. "I'm getting tired here!"

Moments later, they heard a huge boom and loud flapping sound of wings. It astounded them when they saw a grey dragon with red wings slowly land at the training grounds. The dragon had a huge neck and huge spikes on them but in between the neck and the body, they saw a man sitting on a black saddle. The people who were gathered at the ground were shocked when they saw Charlie Weasley dismount from the dragon as if he's a mighty warrior with a wand and a magical sword.

"You can ride a dragon, brother?" Ron asked after he ran in excitement at him. "Wow! Do you think we can ride it, too?"

Charlie Weasley's only a few years older than Ron, Fred, and George but he still does have some childish personality but unlike them, he had matured a bit already, especially when he met his dragon. "My dragon, Glaze, has to say 'yes'. He's one of the few dragons that can talk to humans and connect his mind to a wizard."

"That's something new that we have learned today," said Harry. "Dragons can talk! Do you think I will be able to become a dragon rider, too?"

Glaze chuckled deep inside him but he began to look seriously when his eyes met Harry's eyes. "Your name is Harry Potter, am I right? Mr. Potter, you do have power that you don't realize, yet. Be wise on your decisions, and most of all, do not trust everyone you think are on your side."

Snape's heart began to ache in guilt when he heard what the dragon told him as it worried him what he might begin to think. He took Harry immediately behind him as if to protect him. After that, he gazed at the dragon in anger and without fear. "You're just a dragon! Why do you have to say those words to my son?"

Harry, who was absolutely confused tugged Snape's robe. "Dad! Is there something he said that he shouldn't have said? What was it?"

"I'll take him back in his room, Professor Dumbledore," Snape told Dumbledore in a rush. "A mere dragon spoke something that my son shouldn't have heard!"

Glaze breathed fire and released them in his anger making everyone to back off. "You call me 'a mere dragon'???? It was true that the boy should know something you are all hiding from him!"