Chapter Twenty-Five: Slytherin Vs Ravenclaw

A/n: Thank you for reading my fanfiction!!! I hope you like this chapter in this first book!!! ❤️❤️❤️

For a few days, everything around Hogwarts was normal as always

For a few days, everything around Hogwarts was normal as always. School for wizards and witches was all just about completing class requirements, lectures, practicing flying in a broom, and most of all, brewing potions. A lot of them also talk about Quidditch as many of them love the most popular wizarding sport that can be played by both men and women.  

At that time, Harry and his friends were all just having their regular classes and life as children until one morning later, he and his friends and alongside Dudley saw Professor  Quirrell walking with a limp on his left leg at the corridors while they were all about to go at the training grounds for their flying classes. It also looked like he was bitten by a dog.

"Do you think he tried to get below Fluffy?" Hermione raised her right eyebrow. "He might have, right? Does that mean he doesn't actually know how to pass through him?"

"How sure could we be that it was what happened to him, anyway?" Ron stared at her in surprise. "What if it was just some accident?"

"His wound doesn't seem to be from an accident since his black robes seemed to have a huge dog bite," Harry added. "We'll tell Dad about it and he's the only one who can tell us what to do next. We won't move in any other way without his approval."

"I will find some kind proof, Harry," Dudley told him. "You have a competition to go to!"

Harry nodded in agreement with him. "You're right! I'll have to meet Captain Alwyna today since it's our competition with Ravenclaw!"

"Good luck, Harry!" shouted his friends who were all waving their hands while he began to run.

...

Alwyna couldn't believe how late Harry had been that time for their competition with Ravenclaw. Every member, including Draco, who was still the keeper of the Slytherin Team that they must win that time. "Why were you late? You know how important this is for us!"

Harry gripped his Nimbus Two Thousand tightly and bowed in front of her. "I apologize, Captain Alwyna! I was too preoccupied with spending time with my friends."