006

Gojo led his students and y/n outside as they walked somewhere away from the sight of many people

he led them to an abandoned park littered with trash and broken buildings, they all stood before gojo turned and spoke.

"o-kay~! y/n-chan, can you switch with akihito?" gojo asked straight forward as he stretched.

y/n nodded but the curse said otherwise, "no."

gojo clearly heard the guy but he wasn't asking him in the first place, "since we're out in the open~ let's use it~! give us ten seconds and come back after."

"oh uh...sure." and at that the three students from beside her backed away and hid just a bit far back from gojo's side.

y/n just stood there as if she were having a talk internally. a few seconds later she nodded her head and stood there.

not long after, the same black lines that would show up from Itadori slowly became visible, as the third eye from her forehead opened to reveal the second dark red orbs from before.

her sweet smile turned upside down, a frown evident as y/n's eyes finally opened.

"tch. ten seconds. lame. make it fifteen." akihito now took over the girl's body as he cracked his neck, taking something from y/n's pocket and pulling her hair up into a ponytail, with a few strands infront.

without warning he dashed forward with a large stubborn look as he supposedly tried to punch gojo.

"woah...so this is what it looked like when sukuna and sensei fought that time."

"yours is a bit more cruel and destructive." just as fushiguro stated that a large gust of wind hit the three of them as rubble went flying from different angles.

kugisaki took this time as to prove him wrong despite not knowing what happened with Itadori, "you were saying?"

they looked up after the dust cleared out to see Gojo infront of the three of them, standing with a few big parts of rubble.

"you were aiming for them weren't you?"

"yeah, so what? are they that important?" akihito sassily mocked as he smirked.

"you wouldn't want your brother's vessel dying now, would you? knowing that he may be the only one in a thousand years showing up to be compatible enough with sukuna, right?" gojo grinned as he let the rubble drop down to the floor.

"oh please. brother and I communicate in the most ridiculous ways. you can't manage to change my mind in killing that boy. vessel or not." Akihito maliciously grinned as he pointed to himself, "I wouldn't mind you killing her either."

"then you wouldn't mind brother having a little fun with her, do you?" sukuna barged in the conversation as he popped up from Itadori's right cheek.

akihito snapped his head towards Itadori as he glared, "I would mind. It'd be weird when I'm practically inside her and can see from her soul. that'd be outrageously disgusting."

"twelve...thirteen...fourteen. bye-bye~" gojo counted as he teasingly waved at the curse.

akihito flipped him off one last time as y/n had completely come back to them once again to see them staring at her.

"sorry it took too long. It wasn't often he comes out so I gave him at least fifteen seconds." y/n scratched her head. a ring ceiling from her pocket as she took out her phone to see her father's number.

she quickly excused herself as she answered the call, "dad?"

"Beel! It's so late at night! where are you?!"

"ah, I'm here. I'm on my way home, don't worry."

"be careful! and don't let men come near you!"

"I will." y/n hanged up, putting her phone back as she turned around to the four. "I'll be on my way now. thank you for today." she kindly bowed, then walking away.

"sorry~ but we can't let that happen. It'd be too dangerous for you and your family." gojo reappeared in front of her as he held out his hand. with two fingers to the forehead, y/n went limp.

gojo caught her as he carried her back to his students.

"our mission's done! let's go back~!"

"but sensei! her family! they're waiting for her to come back! let's just take her with us tomorrow!"

"Itadori, curses in this area have been increasing. If we don't bring her back with us now, her family will be in grave danger. curses will be out hunting not only for her, but her whole family."

"but..."

"there's no other way. It's simply our job. she'll understand." Kugisaki cut him off, but she herself was also against the idea of taking her.

yuuji remained silent after as he sadly stared at the female in Gojo's arms.

'we're sorry, y/n...'

————————————

————————————

[ I keep imagining y/n and beelzebub meeting in the Devildom. Is this a sign? ]