Chapter 12,Charcoal Boy Again!

_Author Pov_

"Who would've thought that a hashira would defend a demon?" shinobu said,frowning a bit.

The said water pillar just stayed quiet.

"Y/n,leave this to me,go get the demon." shinobu ordered. You noded as you follow towards the direction of the forest. Giyuu tried to stop you but shinobu hold him off.

You jump from trees to trees again because it was much faster than running on the ground. Plus,you need to catch up to tanjiro. 'I wonder why is he protecting a demon?'

Finally,you decided to land and you did but instead of the hard ground you landed on someone and it was tanjiro.

Due to your landing on him,he accidentally let go nezuko.

"Ah! Sorry!"

You apologized as you shooked the dust of his back. You get off of him and was about to chase the demon but he pulled your hoari and you landed on him again.

'Ehh?! What are you doing?'

"Nezuko! Run! Don't look back! Don't get caught no matter what! "

'What? Is he out of his mind?!'

The demon got up and ran away,listening to tanjiro. You were about you chase it but a certain someone stopped you again.

While you're busy with tanjiro,kanao suddenly appeared out of nowhere and chase nezuko down.Tanjiro tried to get up to stop kanao.

'Sorry,charcoal boy!' you slammed your leg down on his head,knocking him out also accidentally broking his jaw because of your strength.

You got up and assist kanao. You swing your blade to cut her neck but due to your hesitation,you missed and Nezuko went small.

'She shrinked and turned into a child ' you both thought. You both swing your blade to cut off the neck but due to your hesitation and Nezuko's dodging,you both missed.

Then,a kugsai crow make an announcement.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Tomioka-san? Are you listening? Tomioka-san?" shinobu called out while she was being hold weirdly to her liking by Mr.don't know how to treat girls aka tomioka giyuu.

"Since my purpose of attack was to slay a demon and therefore just justified. But what you're doing is against the corps rules and you're preventing me from slaying a demon. Just what are your intentions here?" shinobu asked.

The said water pillar just stayed quiet as usual but that didn't stop him from making an annoyed face.

"Don't you have something to say? Give me a reason at least" shinobu asked again,already getting impatient. The vein that is popping up on her face explained it.

"If i remember that correctly,it was two years ago....." Giyuu sensing her anger decided to answer. But before he could finish, shinobu interrupted him. " Please don't start some long,rambling story from that far in time. Are you just being spiteful? Are you perhaps still angry that i pointed out that people don't like you?" She said,roasting the poor pillar once more.

Before he could retort,a sharp blade is caming at his face,ready to gouge his eyes out. His eyes widen. But the crow saves the day!

"CAW! CAW! Message! Message! I have a message from headquarter! CAW!" When the crow announced everything stopped.

"Tanjiro and Nezuko are to be custody and bought back to headquarter!CAW!" Giyuu let go of shinobu and they both sheathed their sword back to the scabbard.

"Tanjiro,dressed in a checkered haori! Nezuko,a demon girl with bamboo muzzle!CAW! CAW! " Kanao crouched down and asked "Are you Nezuko?" Beside her was you, who was examining the demon " She doesn't look that demonic." You thought. You're oddly relieved that she's not gonna die 'yet'. You frowned,knowing that she's not fully safe yet.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You went to tanjiro who was knocked out. You picked him up and give him a piggyback ride. 'Wow...he look really worn out.' You thought as you carried him.

A kukishi came running to you and said you don't have to carry him on which you said it was fine. It was the best you could do after knocking him out and also accidentally breaking his jaw. Friends don't that to each other. You made a mental note to yourself that you would surely apologize to him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

_Taisho Secret_

You thought Nezuko was the first demon who look so human and adorable.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THANK YOU FOR READING!❤️