|20|

- Dior - 

"He's going to flatten her!"

"Stop being dramatic."

"I agree, the fucker is like 300 pounds."

"I think they look cute-"

"Shut the fuck up Daxton"

"Was punching me necessary?"

"Oh shit I think she's walking up."

Well. 

That's very nice to wake up to. 

I was expecting this morning to be wholesome and cute, just Lucifer and I, but of course, my lovely brothers and father had to ruin it. My eyes opened slowly to find that we're in the same position as we were last night, Lucifer laying on top of me with his head resting on my breasts. 

Which is extremely inappropriate, might I add

How I'm still breathing, I have no clue. 

I still can't comprehend the fact that papa actually let me see Lucifer again. I genuinely thought that I'd never be able to contact him again after what had happened, but I've been proved wrong. 

For once, papa thought with his heart instead of his head, which is rare for him. 

Thankfully, Lucifer is still sleeping soundly, unlike myself. I would've been totally embarrassed if he heard what the men outside my room are saying. 

Them seeing Lucifer on top of me is embarrassing enough. 

"Can you guys go away please?" I whispered in the kindest way possible, not wanting to sound offensive. 

"Can he get off you first-"

"Dalton! Shut it. Morning bambi," papa interrupted, smiling at me. 

I smiled back, attempting to push the heavy brute off me, but to no avail. I huffed, giving up and the boys chuckled. 

"He's out cold, huh?"

Dominic joked with a chuckle. 

"You could help me!" I whisper-yelled. 

"No need, I'm up now," I almost shreiked when I heard Lucifer's rough voice. He slowly moved from above me, settling down beside me instead, with his body facing away from me as he laid on the pillow. 

Is he going back to sleep or...

We all gave each other a confused look. 

How is he so calm?

I'd be freaking out if his family walked in on us sleeping next to each other, especially since they've only just made up after the huge.... predicament. 

"Breakfast?"

Papa broke the silence, and the boys all agreed. They all began to walk out of my room, forgetting about what happened all of a sudden. They're probably to focused on food to care. 

"That was a great way to start the morning."

I giggled at his sarcastic words as he turned back around to face me, now laying on his side. I followed his action, laying beside him timidly, worried he may want some space. I was a foot away from him, looking up at his peaceful, sleepy expression with a small smile on my face.