33.Poor Saint

S: Yes Mew what happened...??

M: Actually I saw you and Gulf being so close and you know how possessive I am for Gulf so I want you to stay away from him..I can't handle this jealousy anymore...

S: what ?? Are you kidding me...??

M: No saint I am not joking..I really can't handle speaking of other men than me...

S: Mew how can you say that I am not any other man...I am his only friend here...and you know I love Zee I never see Gulf with any other intention...

M: I know but still I am not comfortable he always talks about you...I want him to talk only about me...I am possessive about him....

S: Then sorry to say Mew Suppasit but you are sick...see I understand you are possessive coz you have lost almost every relationship but this really not mean you behave like this....we know your possessive nature that's why I and Zee always try to do as per your way... that's why I listen to you more than Zee ...when you asked me not to go on a trip I obeyed without any questions...but after all this, you are still saying all this to me seriously Mew... I understand you always try to protect us from any possible danger...but what you are expecting now is not protecting....it's madness..

You said you love gulf than how can you ask me this...I am the one here who is allowed to talk to him ...with whom he shares every issue...and you want me to stay away from him...this is what you think about us ...Shia ...

M: Saint I know it's all madness but I am madly in love with my husband...and I feel jealous when he talks about you all day all night...

S: Mew please stop this nonsense before it will hurt both of you and you both lose a good friend...

M: I will be his friend... he won't lose anything...I will be his everything that he will never need anyone...coz I love him more than anything in this world and he loves me too...

S: Stop calling this love where you wanted to control his life and where he just trying to make you happy...its a toxic relationship...he don't love you..he still loves his girlfriend... he is just trying to punish himself for his dad's act..so stop giving this madness a name of love...

M: So I was right...he never loved me...I am sorry Saint...

S: you did all this with intention...you knew gulf would have shared this with me... you said all this all that possessive stuff to made me angry...you know I can spill anything when I am angry ...you made me angry to spill this..why did you do that Mew?? Why??

M: Coz I am in love with that boy Saint and I wanted to know whether he loves me or not but he doesn't love me...he played with my feeling...

S: Mew listens to me please it's not like that..

M: And you knew about all this...I thought we are friends...I thought you always think good for me...A hurt and deceive expression-filled Mew's face...

Z: Mew we fixed the meeting finally...Zee came without knocking and got shocked to see Saint and Mew...Mew, what happened why are you crying...Baby what did you do...

M: He fooled me...he fooled me with that boy saint...you know what Zee Gulf kanawut is a bigger player than his dad...his dad hurt me by killing my family but he chooses to hurt me such an extend that I will pray myself to die...

It hurts..Mew put hands on his chest
..it hurts...I loved him I thought he also loved me but no he was just fooling me...he lied to me and Saint knew all this...tell me, Zee, if you are also part of this...I would not be surprised if all of you decided to play with my feelings...Zee tried to say something but Mew left the room while crying...

Z: Saint is it true...?? Saint stayed silent....Saint, I am asking something...Answer me damm it did you know that Gulf didn't love him and he is just pretending....

S: Got startled coz Zee never ever shouted on Saint ...Zee...baby..please believe me my intention was not wrong...I can explain...

Z: Then explain it...he shouted on top of his voice...Explain it and tell me that you are not wrong here ...coz if you failed to convince me this na Saint then I also don't know what I will do with you so please you better explain it...

S: Started crying and his voice is shivering due to fear....baby...I swear I didn't do anything...he told everything to Zee about what happened on the beach and what Gulf said..

Z: That means from last two weeks when Mew is getting closer to that boy you knew that it was fake...that Gulf is giving false hopes to Mew...do you know what it means....do you understand how sensitive Mew is especially when it comes to relationship....he never open his heart for anyone but he did that for Gulf...and Gulf what he did....he choose to fake it...and once I can even understand what he did ..coz he has a blood of Kanawut but what you did....that boy is more important to you than Mew...he is your best friend..you let him do all this...why...???

S: Baby I am sorry, please...I am sorry...saint holds Zee's hand to make him calm ...

Z: Don't baby me Saint ...I told you Mew is not just my best friend, He is my brother and moreover before taking his last breath dad asked me to take care of him...coz hee knew Mew looks too strong but his heart is vulnerable...Zee closed his eyes and make himself calm...baby please pack your bags and go home..

S: No Zee please don't leave me...please you can't break up with him..I am sorry baby....please forgive me...you said you will always there for me...

Z: I am not breaking up with you...I am just asking you to go home ...give me time to think how to tackle this situation...but yes I am angry with you and I don't know how long I will be...please till then don't do anything stupid...

S: Come closer to Zee to hug him...baby...

Z: Saint please go... don't test my patience...

Author's Note

Highlights:-

Zee: Gulf kanawut Mew asked me to give you this ticket...here is some foreign cash...he sent a message too...Hope you stay happy with your real love...and please don't ever try to come back...

Please vote, comment, and FOLLOW MY ID

Also please read my all 10 books and give them your love and support

You can message me in my Insta ID Loveyoualways1491@gmail.com same for FB

Love Stories

I hate my husband

I hate my Husband 2

I hate my husband 3

I love you  My Doctor

In love With my Secretary

In love with my secretary 2

In love with my secretary 3

I Still Love You

My Brother's husband.

Mother of my baby.