Character Information

Attention here!!
I'll be giving you a heads up about the characters. Soooo...let's begin!

MARINETTE: In my book Marinette is not going to be like super rich MDC. She's just going to be a normal teenager from a middle class family. Who just got an offer to be personal designer of a Rockstar. And she's not going to hide her identity and will be using her initial M.D.C only to shorten her name. She'll have crush on both Jon and Damien, and not going to be they shy. (I personally hate the way people make her so rich. I want her to be a bit natural man...😒)

DAMIEN: In my book Damien is going to be his bratty self. He'll have a crush on Jon (and they'll be secretly dating). But will be confused when he forms on our blueberry Mari. Gradually he'll get to know Jon also has feelings for her. Then things will get easier 😉.

JON: In my book Jon is going be he's natural sunshine self. He'll have a crush on Damien (and they'll be secretly dating). But will be confused when he forms on our blueberry Mari. Gradually he'll get to know Damien also has feelings for her. Then things will get easier 😉.

And everyone in this book is 16. But Luka and Kagami are 17. While Marinette is 15.
______________________________________
Ok readers I'm done for today. It's just a heads-up. So don't forget to vote for the story and comment.
Tata~

Smrilie out!😜