Chapter 5

There are a lot of things that Nick hated, not everyone knew just what he hated but most people just knew that Nick Fury wasn't all sunshine, rainbows, unicorns, and blue sparkles. Right now Nick hated that he had to take out his handgun in his living room, Nick was more in a bad mood since his home had an unexpected guest who didn't even seem human which was the reason why he had his gun out in his house.

  The non-human bleated like a goat "M-Mister! Pl-Please would-would you put down the gun!"

  Nick gripped his gun with a firmer grip "How did you get into my house" he demanded

  Grover let out another nervous bleat "I- uh-"he yelped when he felt the cold metal of the gun touch his temple "Please sir! I can explain!"

"Then explain. Tell me just why you came into my home. Who sent you?" Nick said sharply

"I- I'm- my name's Grover Underwood sir!" Grover was sweating the man was almost as scary as Mr. D and the guy was a mortal! "I come from a place called Camp Half-Blood sir!"

"And what does this Camp Half-blood want with me?"

"It- it's uh...." Grover was so nervous that he felt like a mouse- wait a mouse is an animal, and he's a Satyr! The only bullets that work are Celestial bullets! Grover was certain that the gun wasn't made with- the gun pushed closer against him "ACk! Alright alright!!! I'll tell you just lower that gun, please!! I didn't come here to attack you or anything!! Just let me talk and I'll explain please!"

  Nick huffed "You definitely aren't" and he put his gun back in his secret compartment and sat down on the sofa. Nick Fury suddenly switched to calm that it didn't seem like the same guy threatened him with the gun a few moments ago. Grover just stood there shocked.

"Huh?" Grover said intelligently

"You think I wouldn't notice a half-goat non-human following my so-Percy to my own house?"

"What?! But the mist- You are clear-sighted?!"

"Now explain just why you are after my son."

"I- uh... okay. It's a long story sir... but first what do you know of Greek Mythology?"

----

  Percy was in front of his locker putting his things away when someone called his name

"Hey, Jackson!"

  Percy groaned, "What do you want Sam?" Now if Percy was back in his old school, or anywhere else that groan would have meant something in the lines of 'oh look that bully that always targets me came to say hello what a surprise' but Percy wasn't in those 'delinquent' schools anymore. (Percy heard that a school somewhere in upstate New York where a student made the bus explode from a cannon on a field trip.) He had friends who always had his back, actually competent teachers and he has Nick who is all that Percy ever needed.

  Okay before anything gets too emotionally deep, Sam is not a bully. She is a bit of a snarky girl and is a bit gossipy but still pretty okay, the only problem was that she liked to gossip about him for some reason, so Percy tried not to stay near her or else the whole school population will know from what shoes he wore with what shirt to the colour of his underwear. Which is blue by the way (duh)

"Percy! We're gonna get a new transfer student today. " Now that information got Percy's attention.

"Oh yeah, I suppose you know who it is?"

  Sam shook her head "It's not like I can look into their personal information Perce, but I heard that the new student is a boy and is going to your class."