relax 21+

you knocked on the door which led to namjoon's studio. No answer. You knocked again, this time, harder. Still no response. You slowly twisted the knob and unlocked the door, pushing it open as you poked your head through the gap.

You could see namjoon sitting on his desk -back facing you-, typing furiously as his eyes focused on the screen Infront of him.

You gently closed the door behind you, making your way through the dark room towards him.

You took a deep breath and mustered the gentlest voice you could, as to not startle him. But just as you opened your mouth to speak, he spoke

'What is it y/n?', he asked, eyes still focused on the screen Infront

'How did you know it was me?', you asked, confused

'your scent', he replied shortly. Typing away

'Namjoon-ah, you haven't eaten from morning, come, lets go to your favorite café', you spoke, as gently as you could

He had been overworking himself and everyone was worried, he would get annoyed when any of the members would tell him to not overwork himself, so here you were, trying out your luck for the second time. The first try, he hadn't even come home when Jin and you had prepared his favorite dishes.

As a leader, he had a lot to take care of and it would get more tense during comebacks. he tended to get annoyed or angered very easily when he was stressed

'Not now y/n, I am busy', he replied, not even glancing at you

'You shouldn't overwork yourself so much', you said, placing your hands on his shoulders

'I am trying not to!', he said tensing up, you could sense the annoyance in his tone

'Hey hey relax, ok?

You said, squeezing his shoulders as you pressed various spots

'Wha- '

'Namjoon-ah, just relax, love. Let me take care of you hm?'

he spoke nothing as you continued massaging his shoulders. surely, a few minutes later you could sense his tense shoulders drooping. he had stopped typing and his head was slightly tilted back, eyes closed. 

you turned the chair so it would face you, tracing your fingertips on his neck as he opened his eyes to meet yours which were inches away from his. 

you leaned in, your other hand on the desk beside, supporting your body. you firmly held his jaw as his breathe hitched. giving him a smile, you pulled him into a kiss.

he immediately responded, pressing his lips more onto yours. the kiss began soft, sucking on to each others lips as he tasted the familiar raspberry chapstick.

he pulled you onto his lap, holding your waist close as your hands pressed on his chest. you caressed his cheek as he trailed his other hand up and down your thigh.

the kiss went delicate and passionately, feeling and enjoying each others presences. you could feel namjoon's body relax onto yours. his arms hung loosely around your waist, on your ass. your hands around his neck, running your hand up and down his hair lazily.

you broke the kiss as the both of you took heaving breathes silently and slowly.

you got up from his lap as he looked questionably at you. he watched as your hand went behind your back and the sound of a zip was heard. he understood exactly what you were doing.

you kept your eyes locked on his as you slowly unzipped your dress and slipped it from your shoulders, exposing your half naked body to him.

There appeared in his eyes a mix of hunger and admiration. you took a shuddering breath as he got up swiftly and pinned you onto the wall