Chapter 31

A week that lisa was extra busy because the competition is just a week.

Even though, after what happened to her in her first day of practicing, she still continue to practiced on that studio. Her mother and father didn't know what happened to her that time. She didn't want to make her parents worried about her.

___

"alright, done for today". Lisa sighed as she stretch her long limbs.

She goes to her bag and took her bottle and then drank it. She gets her bag and get ready. She turned off the lights and made her way out of her rented studio. She locked it and texted Mr. Lee to fetch her.

After she texted Mr. Lee, she inhaled and exhaled as she looks around her.

"a-ah excuse me..". She looked to her side seeing a short haired girl with a bangs.

"ah yes?" she replied with a smile.

"do you own this studio?". The girl asked.

"ah n-no. My dad just rented it because I'll be having a competition." Lisa explained politely.

The girl just nodded while biting her nail.

"w-why did you asked, miss?". Lisa asked hesitantly but still manage to ask politely.

The girl shot her head up, her eyes were flash in embarrassment.

"w-well.. Erm.. Pls don't be afraid but I-I've been watching you... For a week now...". The girl explained shyly.

Lisa's eyes got wide. Her cheeks has a pink tint now.

"o-oh...". That's all had Lisa said.

"I-I T-thought you're a dance teacher, I actually plan on going here and sign up". The girl explained.

"I see... Erm.. Sorry if you misunderstood.. But there's still other dance studios here.". Lisa said with a smile.

"yeah. Anyways, just wanna say you're so good at dancing, keep up buddy! And oh! Gudluck on the competition!". The girl said and suddenly hugged Lisa making Lisa stunned but still hugged back

"t-thank you, m-miss". Lisa replied.

The girl pulled back the hug and waves a goodbye to lisa and lisa did the same.

The girl walked away until Lisa can't see her.

Then, a car stopped infront of her. She immediately opened the car door and goes inside.

"How's practice, miss manoban?". Mr. Lee asked.

"hayst, Mr. Lee, how many times I should tell you that just call me Lisa". Lisa whined making mr. Lee chuckled.

"alright alright Lisa" Mr. Lee said with a chuckle.

Lisa smiled and puts her bag to her side as she took the bottle from the bag.

"well tiring but still fun". Lisa said with a smile as she drinks her energy drink.

"I see.. Btw, you have new friend?". Mr. Lee asked as he glances onto the rear mirror to see Lisa.

"hm? New frien--oh! The girl with a short hair and bangs?" Lisa asked and Mr. Lee just hummed.

"oh she's just actually a stranger. She said that she's been watching me for a week, and actually she planned on signing up for me on the studio. But I explained to her that dad just rented that studio.". Lisa explained.

Mr. Lee just nodded.

__

Meanwhile

The girl sighed as she puts her hands into her pockets and walked away from the studio.