Chapter 25

Jason's visit has really disturbed me , it's all I think about . Those words I said to him , I've never been so expressive of myself towards him before .

I made you who you are today

It's always been there , we've always known that I was the core to our success but I've never said it straight to his face . I feel so guilty , it feels so hurtful .

It's been two months since Jason's visit . My mind doesn't pay much attention to its surrounding anymore . I bath , eat , lie down , read some of the books Peter gave me , eat dinner,  another bath then I sleep for the night.  That's just it , the same schedule over and over and over again .

Word has it that Genna , the behavioral therapist, is coming back today,  which means that I wont be following the same old schedule anymore .

And to add to that tragedy , I'll be moved to another facility- still in this prison . From what Isabella said , the behavioral class convicts are separated from other convicts .

And how we are treated it also different from other convicts , genders are mixed there , we are allowed to visit each others cells , you can sleep at whatever time , there are extra activities like gardening , art , cooking and baking . All of this is because the is maximum security here.  We are under a watchful eye .

At the moment I'm eating lunch with Isabella,  she's going on about her first experience in Paris with her late husband .

"... and then he said 'I cant buy you Chanel , she and I dont get along . But I can get you a custom made Louis Vuitton made straight  by his hands . Only  custom made is worth my wife ." She says then begins to wonder off to her own world .

I wonder if she regrets killing her husband . She seems to love him very much,  but as she said , her greed for money got in the way .

We start going on and on about the latest Louis Vuittons , I tell her about the last runway show I'd been to , and she coos about how much she'd missed it .

Mr Pervert walks over to where we get our food and the he hits the metal table with a huge metal spoon . Everyone goes quiet and all eyes turn to him .

"All convicts who had been referred to the behavioral therapist, stand and head to the clerk's office . Prepare to be moved to your new facility !" He yells , his eyes dont even blink as he says this , his fore head is as wrinkled as a twenty year old leather jacket that's been stuffed in a suitcase  as he yells.

Isa and I stand and hold hands as we walk to the clerk's.  When we get down to the clerk's office after what felt like two million flights of stairs , we're both exhaling like fat pigs .

We find a petite , black haired woman . Her skin is brown and oily,  she has no make up , she's the most beautiful woman I've ever seen . Her eyes are brown and her lips are oddly the same colour as her skin . She's in a blue Jean,  a white t-shirt  and sneakers .

She is talking to the clerk who has her glasses squeezing her rose-pink nose down . How is she breathing . Genna nods at something the glass-down-clerk says . And then she smiles , her pearly whites almost blinding me , my heart pangs with jealousy . Am I that pretty ?

"Stop drooling." Isabella Latin accent says . Am I... drooling? I pat my chest , nope what the hell . Isa laughs .

"You're staring at her . Stop that , its rude." She says .

I nod . Genna wavers for everyone to follow her . And soon enough we arrive to our facility . It doesn't look much like a prison .

It almost looks like apartments . There's grass greating us at the entrance  , a huge brick building.  Three floors high , and behind it there's a white wooden fence , the vegetable garden I guess .

When we enter the building,  Isabella takes me by the hand and rushes to the stairs like a teenage girl .

The hallway is very bland , its dull . Grey walls , with white doors , a cement floor that doesn't look very appealing.  The rooms are much better . Floors are wooden , although there's a camera at the top left corner of the room .

A poster behind the door saying : Please do not get dressed in the rooms as there is 24 hours surveillance.  You are advised to get dressed at the showers .

Now this is paradise. There are two single beds , just like back at college . Isabella throws herself onto the bed then says .

"This has been my room for four years straight . The floor underneath this one is the boys floor , and the ground floor is mixed , Genna sleeps here at the top floor with us . " she says .

Then an intercom I didnt notice was there speaks very loudly .

"All convicts please report to the hall . I repeat all convicts are to report to the hall . " the voice says .

Isa pulls me by my hand again and then she leads us to the so called hall . When we get there , I see that the behavioral convicts are about fifty or sixty not as many as I thought . I mean you'd imagine that all convicts would take this class for shorter sentencing . But nope , we're only sixty .

The hall is bage is colour.  Its filled with chairs and unknown people , the wall are bare , no picture hanging on it , nothing except a clock .

"Hi everyone , as you all know I am your behavioral therapist.  My name is Genna Usher and I'd love to know you . So as we do every year , you'll tell us your name,  nickname of necessary,  what your are in jail for and what you hope to achieve with me as your behavioral therapist. " she says , her voice is husky but very sweet . Isabella stands .

"I am  Isabella Milan Gónzales. You can call me Isa or Bella , I am arrested for murder and I hope to achieve peace and an anger-free life outside of prison." She says . And then smiles .

"Hi Isabella. " everyone says . Genna's eyes meet mine and then she nods .

"I am ... uh." I stutter .

"Dont be shy , we're all friends ." Genna cheers , I look at the circle and at that moment I notice that I'm surrounded by murderers , rapists and thieves .

Wow Cassandra

"I am Cassandra Sm- I mean Miller . You can call me Cassiey . I am arrested for attempted murder and assault . I'm not really sure what it is I want to achieve here." I say in full honesty .

"Hi Cassandra. " everyone says coherently.

Wow , what the fuck did I just say  that made everyone seem so interested in me .

Author's note .

Hello earth !!! I would like to officially announce that I had the best birthday in my entire time here on Earth . Thank you so much .😎🧚‍♀️

Anyway , did you enjoy this chapter ? Let me know what you think , any spelling errors . And most importantly,  any predictions? 🥰

Let me know, I love hearing your thoughts 😚

Happy belated birthday Crystal_4083_0❤❤❤💍

Vote , comment and recommend ❤🥂

Nic275 🧚‍♀️🥂