31

"What are you doing here, Jeon?", Y/n said as she sat on the bed.

"Don't call me with that name", Jungkook mumbled.

"Huh?"

"I mean Somi told me about you and so I came here", Jungkook said.

"Ugh that girl! I told her not to send anyone. Anyways you can go I can take care of myself", Y/n groaned as her head started paining more.

"No, I'll stay here!", Jungkook insisted.

"Why? I'm not a baby!!", Y/n whined.

"Yes, you are a baby!", Jungkook playfully fought back.

"No I'm not a baby!!", she pouted.

"But you are my baby!"

Y/n blushed after hearing that as her heart fluttered.

"Whatever", she rolled her eyes as she laid down and covered her face so that Jungkook wouldn't see her being a blushing mess.

"Aww sho cute", Jungkook cooed as he spoke in a baby voice.

"But sleep after having this soup, love coz you're not well", Jungkook said, concern filled in his voice.

"Ugh fine!"

Jungkook blowed on the soup to cool it down a little. And started taking the spoon towards her mouth.

"I can do it on my own, Jungkook you don't have to..."

"But I want to feed you!", He whined.

"Fine", Y/n smiled at his cuteness.

"Say aaaaahhh", Jungkook said.

"Aaaaahhh"

Jungkook started feeding her.

"You know what Jungkook I feel like I'm a kid and you're my mom"

"I'm not your mom I'm your boyfriend", he replied.

Y/n choked on her saliva.

"What?!"

"I-I mean soon to be boyfriend", Jungkook said blushing.

Y/n blushed too. The thought of Jungkook being her boyfriend made her feel butterflies in her stomach.

Maybe I've started to like him too

They both were smiling shyly while looking down but then Y/n snapped back to reality.

"Feed me, Kookie!", She whined.

Jungkook's eyes widened.

"Did u just call me Kookie?!!", He asked in disbelief.

"Umm y-yeah''

"See Y/n I'm really sorry but please forgive me... I tend to be possessive to the ones I love, I'm trying to control my jealousy but I cannot...", Jungkook started explaining.

She was just listening to him.

"I swear I'll not repeat my mistake no matter how much jealous I am!", Jungkook pleaded as held her hands in his.

"Kook"

"Yes?"

"You know that I'm hurting you so why didn't you give up on me?", She asked.

"You're too precious to give up on. I'll never give up on you no matter what. I love you too much to let you go", he said sincerely while smiling.

She felt butterflies again. She smiled shyly.

"But what if I fell in love with someone else?"

Jungkook's face turned into an upset one.

"Please try to not fall in love with someone else other than me. It hurts just by thinking that... But if you did, s-still I'll b-be happy f-for y-you and still be there for you"

"I've already started seeing our future together so it's impossible f-for me to m-move on from you, so I'll always be by your side no matter what, but please d-don't fall for someone else, it will hurt so m-much", he continued.

It really touched her seeing the boy infront of her that loves her so much. She patted his head.

"Don't worry I'll not fall for someone else coz no one will love me like you do", she smiled.

Jungkook smiled showing his bunny teeth and hugged her.

"That's true! Thank you soo much for giving me a chance, love!

But did you forgive me, yet?"

She hugged him back and smiled.

"I've forgiven you, Kook. You're too adorable to get angry on", She said smiling.

Jungkook felt his heart beating faster just by a simple compliment given by her. He blushed.

"Thank you, love", he said shyly.

"Come on Kookie, won't you feed me now", she whined in his embrace.

"Of course, beautiful", he smiled as he broke the hug and sat beside her and started to feed her again.

Y/n saw the love and adoration in his eyes. The way he was caring for her. All the moments of him from being her secret admirer, giving her compliments, spending time with her as much as possible, crying for her, the day of his confession and him standing up for her and protecting her, came back to her mind. She couldn't believe that the boy infront of her LOVES her soo very much. Her heart started beating faster seeing his bunny smile.

Jungkook noticed her staring at him. He felt blood rushing to his cheeks as his heart started pounding faster. He really wanted to know why was she staring at him as she never stared at him like that.

"Is t-there something o-on my face, love?", He asked.

She shook her head and instead asked, "What will be your reaction if I fell for you? I'm just curious"

Jungkook was beyond shocked hearing her question.

"You don't even know how happy I would be of that happens! I might die of happiness!!!", He said dreamily as his eyes shine brighter.

"You're a bunny... but a cute one!", She complimented.

"T-thank you, love", he said shyly not believing his ears.

She's complimenting me too much, today! Oh my!!! I'm sooo happy!!

He squealed internally.

Just love me, my love. I'm dying for the day when you'll confess to me

___________

This is it for today, vl upload the next chapter soon💕✨