Chapter 47

Miles's POV

It's my 9 weeks pregnancy already. After we found out that we are having triplets, I stopped going to class and just stayed in the mansion. I am happy here. I am well-loved by all the people here.

His grandparents are currently on a cruise. It was only me and Cade on the 3rd floor. On weekends, his family would stay overnight.

I am currently mad at Cade. I've been ignoring him since the morning. Now he keeps calling on my phone. He has still class until 3 PM and I am dying to see him already.

I want to see him but I am planning to ignore him. Do you know what I mean?

I decided to roam around the garden. It is very refreshing to stay there. Mayka is stationed near the gate so I checked on him first.

"How are you?" He asked me.

"I  am doing well here." Mayka was temporarily stationed in the mansion but when I decided to stay here, I asked him to be permanently transferred.

I am mad at Cade for not allowing me to go to the village. I want to see mom and dad so badly.

"Sir Cade asked me to check on you from time to time. He is worried that you are not answering your phone."

"I am fine but I am somehow hungry."

"Sir Type sent food earlier in the morning. You should check to Mrs. Sheeba about that." Mrs. Sheeba is tasked to prepare my food and followed all my orders. She was like my personal servant.

I called and instructed her that I am going to eat in the garden.

I am new to this mansion but I feel so comfortable staying here. Everyone is treating me like I am a real member of the Kirigun.

The cold breeze welcomed me as soon as I entered the garden. Their garden has a gate and has guards around it too.

I think they have more than hundreds of guards inside the mansion. Imagine how many families this clan is feeding. They are so fucking rich.

Mrs. Sheeba entered the garden along with some servants carrying the food and everything for my snacks. She handed me the phone too. "Sir, please answer. My job depends on you."

I took the phone from her. "Baby, are you eating your lunch already? Our lunch break has started an hour ago and I keep on calling you. Please stop ignoring me. Do you want me to go home now?"

"Why would you go home? You still have class later." The next subject would be the principle of Economics. It will be a 2 and a half hour class.

"Because you are still mad at me, how are my babies there?" How would I know?

"They are sleeping. Probably not in the mood to talk to you too." I answered. I am just nine weeks pregnant and as per Cade, they are now the same size as a grape. How cool can that be?

I feel nauseous all the time. The doctor said that I will feel the symptoms greater than the other pregnant because I am having three. It means I am extra moody and sensitive. I am aware of that too. I remember crying waking up without Cade on my side so they have to send me to school to meet him. Cade was so mad at the guards for letting me but he can't do anything to them because they just followed my orders.

"Tell my little grapes that I love them especially their beautiful mom. And baby, I have a surprise for you later. I know you'll be happy so wait for it, okay? I am heading to class right now. Anything you want to say to your hubby here?"

"Study hard. I will eat now." I return Mrs. Sheeba's phone.

"Sir, do you want more fruits or anything in particular?"