Chapter 69: Nice

[WARNING: Intense violence]

"What's the worst she will do? Say no? Look, we're just applying to join the Underdogs, who knows maybe she'll be flattered?" Said a man in a black and white pinstripe suit and a black fedora to finish his "I'm A Bad Guy" look.

The man with him was a little more conspicuous, simply wearing shorts and a short sleeved shirt, blue and yellow respectively. He seemed nervous, sweating bullets. I don't mean that figuratively either, he was literally sweating bullets.

"There's a lot worse than no that she could say Yuka! You've seen what she can do..." He said, clearly nervous.

Yuka sighed as they approached the entrance to the two storey tall ex warehouse that shined brightly, white as snow, solid as a rock. "Just be cool Rika, you can start by explaining your girly name to her, it'll be a great ice breaker."

"You know I'm insecure about that!"

After a few seconds of wandering around through the dark building and nearly bumping into a pearly white pillar or two, the roof suddenly opened to shine light in, and shone directly onto Kaiyo who was sitting on a milky white throne with her legs crossed and her cheek resting on a bunched fist.

Ribbon Dancer stood beside her, looking a little less bored and just slightly alert. Kaiyo spoke, "If you were trying to infiltrate our base, you did a sucky job of it. Usually spies don't get caught."

Rika's sweating became more profuse in Kaiyo's intimidating presence and actually shot a bullet towards her. Yuka quickly thrust his hand out in front of it, coating his arm in a thick rock gauntlet to stop it going towards Kaiyo.

"Idiot! I told you to calm down, Rika!"

Kaiyo, still resting motionlessly, smirked slightly. "Rika? Seems rather effeminate for a guy who can sweat bullets."

Rika stood upright and tried his best to maintain composed, announcing, "M-My name means reason, or logic for "Ri" and "Ka" means fire, flame, or light! S-So sorry ma'am!" He bowed immediately.

"Strange, you'd have thought with a name like that in this kind of world you'd be a fire quirk user, but alright." She said nonchalantly, still not moving.

Ribbon Dancer, who was to her right, began to step forward and ask, "So what the hell do you want if you're not spies?" While peeling his skin back.

Kaiyo simply raised her free hand to signal him to stop, and asked, "You wanna join us, right? I mean, you can't be so stupid so as to walk in here for a fight right?"

She monitored Rika's reaction to see if he'd start sweating again, but he remained somewhat composed. Yuka explained, "We left our old Yakuza because the boss was getting old and was dying. All his activities were getting milder and more spread apart, we had initially joined because we thought that since All Might is retired, we could resurface and have some fun! But no, the old geezer has us practically running errands at this point.

Word on the street is you're the strongest villain around. You took out Gigantomachia, the entire police force, the Lurkers, and are the reason the U.A. raid was successful right? I also heard that you're a smart woman, aware of her surroundings and may or may not have swiped a quirk enhancing drug from Overhaul's abandoned articles after beating up the fabled League of Villains. Am I wrong?"

The mention of the drugs got Kaiyo interested, as she leaned forward now with her hands clasped together. "How do you know about that?"

Yuka smirked and tipped his fedora, thankfully not saying "Milady" otherwise I would have teleported there from wherever I was and sucker punched him in the nuts. "I have my ways, my boss always did like me for my ability to scrounge around for tidbits of information, often finding a valuable nugget or two wherever I went."