⋆͙̈ 12. Assassination Classroom

"Why are you dragging me along with you?" I asked, my arms kinda feeling sore as Karma continously dragging me out of the car to the school grounds.

And then, he threw me over his shoulder making me yelp in surprise.

"Of course, who would clean with them for me? Plus you might get all jelly because Okuda's gonna be there" The devil teased.

"Hang on, I didn't sign up for this, nor I sign up for anything!" I continue to whine as the trees are doing us some help by blocking most of the sunlight.

"Hurry up, Karma. I feel like I'm gonna throw up everything that I ate this morning"

"Eww, you're gonna be twice as disgusting" he insulted.

"Ouch, my self-esteem has fell flat to zero" I sobbed, attempting to punch him.

"Hah, sorry not sorry" he clicked his tongue playfully. I know full well, we're just playing around and he didn't mean all of those.

I can't feel such maliciousness just like what I've felt when he showed obviously dislike to Maehara-kun before. I wonder why.

"Oh, Karma! You brought your girlfriend!" Rio's voice filled my ears.
Wow, we've met again english gal.

"Yeah..." Karma replied, his voice going back to it's usually uninterested and bored tone. "Hey, be a great actress" he whispered.

"Not like anything would change" I whispered back.

"Ahh... yeah right" He chuckled, letting my feet touch the ground. It feels like I've never made contact with the earth for enternity that I couldn't balance myself. I grabbed onto Karma, leaning all my weight onto him.

"Give me a second" I excused, as I moved my feet successfully. I pulled away from him and smiled sheepishly, "thanks".

"Y-yeah, whatever. She'll take my place with the cleaning" Karma suddenly pulled away from me, making me almost stumble.

"Hah?! There's no way we'll let you lay around watching us clean. Let's make use of your strength, hurry up and help Terasaka's gang carry those planks to change the old ones. The floor's being quite such a weakling. While your little girlfriend will do the easy work with us" with that being said. Nakamura grabbed my arma and marched towards the others.

I sent Karma a teasing wink. He rolled his eyes playfully with a smirk before walking towards the other boys.

"Man, he's mine" I muttered, in a daze. Entranced by that infamous smirk of his.

I heard an evil laughed from behind, I turned around and came face to face with Nakamura.

She have almost the same evil smirk as Karma as she speaks, "he's yours, huh? Who knew someone would eventually fall for him even with his personality and attitude"

"He's not that bad, Nakamura-san" Okuda muttered from the group of girls watering the plants.

"You kept on saying that, Okuda." Nakamura sighed, handling me a hose.

"This'll do. We don't want to exhaust you considering Karma, he must've dragged you to here" Megu faced me. Her bangs still neatly straight. Wow, really...

"Ahh yeah that. Actually, I was forced." I admitted.

"Well, he probably couldn't survive a day without you" Nakamura giggled. I could feel my face heating up from this tease.

"Say, we should get to know Karma-kun's girlfriend well, and we should let her know about us too. Let's hang out when everyone's free" Kayano- Yukimura, suggested.

All of us nodded. Satisfied with her idea.

"Say, uhh. What's your name?" More of the girls started paying attention ro the conversation.

"Karma-kun never really told us you're name, right?" Okuda said. Followed by Nakamura agreeing with her.

"It's (Y/ln) (Y/n)"

"Oh, are you a foreigner?"

"Can I have her for a moment?" Karma interrupted us. I nodded. Then suddenly, Karma draped his arm around my shoulder. My body that had stiffened from the girls' question relaxed.

"Let's leave, I'm done here" He told me.

"H-hey, isn't that rude?" I asked. He gave me a look meaning he wanted to just go home. I bit my lower lip, feeling bad for his former classmates but I agreed anyways.

"Are you tired or something?" I asked, now more worried rather than guilty.

"N-no, I'm fine. " He looked away, the tad bit sunlight hitting his pale face, giving me a entrancing view of his blushing face.

He's blushing.

He must be hiding something but...

He's blushing when I showed him my concerns.

See? He isn't an ice cold person at all.

I feel like every second we spend together, we get closer and closer.