WOW

a/n

so. this is the bit i wrote up to.

i kind of remember starting the next chapter but whatever that was months ago at this point.

BUT!!!!!!!!!

just for you guys heres a little fast-paced version of how the story is gonna go for you guys from now on.

have fun reading ig and im glad you guys have read this far :)

---

y/n and the gaang go to the western air temple and meet zuko there. y/n is wary at first of zuko (ofc) but still has a bit of a soft spot for him - as you could imagine.

y/n doesnt go with aang and zuko to learn firebending and spends the time at the temple perfecting her stormbending technique and communication with her family and the other storm benders.

she goes with sokka and zuko on the boiling rock episode and helps save suki yadayada - having a bit of an argument with azula who tries to use the time they spent at the fire nation against her. y/n is part of why ty lee and mai go against azula (seeing as all y/n showed them was kindness at the fire nation compared to azula whos pretty much known for mistreating them).

they save hakoda.

when katara and zuko go to kill the fire nation soldier that killed kataras mother, y/n stays back, spending her time with sokka (and maybe getting closer if you lot want that lmao)

THEN THERES THE EMBER ISLAND PLAYERS EPISODE LETS GOOOOO.

y/ns character is forgotten and everything she did is accounted for by aang, sokka, katara, toph or the evil prince zuko.
y/n is rightfully disappointed but not surprised seeing as this is sort of a recurring thing.

sozins comet.

she fights hordes of soldiers by herself, protecting towns and villages with her bending.
the storm bending is shown by a rupture in the sky as lightning, tundra-like ice and snow, boulders, and clouds, pour down from the sky. around her are the luminescent souls of the other stormbenders who seem to be using their own bending to aid her. it crashes down enemies and war balloons but tires her out immensely as she uses powers shes never used before.

they save the day and y/n goes off with either zuko or sokka OR BOTH MAYBE

(zuko)
she becomes the fire lady and aids zuko in their forthgoing adventures.

(sokka)
they get together and have like zero kids or something.

and by popular request
(zuko & sokka)
y/n and sokka become the fire lord and lady with zuko in the fire nation, you go on adventures and make fun of katara a bunch because she has to have kids lmao. little fucking monsters

sorry for the wait 👍

but also bye i probably wont log into this account for a few months lmao

~addy <3