seventeen.

So apparently this chapter was already published, when it wasn't meant to be. Sorry for the mistake, and Here's the proper chapter :)

-Chapter Seventeen-

Jungkook Moaned softly, his eyes fluttering shut as The elder's Tongue ever-so Lightly traced over his Gloss-coated lips, their noses brushing and breath mixing at the close proximity as His fingers curl around Taehyung's now loose Tie. "Tae...I-I Need to Go.." he whispered against his mouth, Opening his eyes as The elder pulled away with a deep groan. "M-My Shift starts soon..."

"Fine, Fine. I'll Come by at Noon, Okay? Jimin's Boyfriend is back from Daegu so they're going to come with me." The elder wiped the corner of his lip with his thumb before pressing a swift kiss to the Younger's lips, patting his thighs with a chuckle. "Have a Good Day, My Love. I'll See You Later, Okay?"

Jungkook Smiled, Opening the Car door with a giggle, eyes crinkling with Joy. "I'll try! Bye Taehyungie!"

Taehyung watched as the younger hopped into the cafe, dressed In one of his hoodies and sweatpants. The clothes were baggy and Over-sized on the Younger, But Taehyung found it adorable how they completely swallowed his body. Plus, They were better then Cum-Stained Boxers and Pyjama Bottoms that he was wearing beforehand. He smiled to himself, Shaking his head with a chuckle as he drove away from the Cafe, towards his Company Building.

Jungkook smiled from the window as he watched Taehyung drive away, before making his way towards the back-room where he would get ready for his shift. Jin, who was wiping a table, looked up with a smile. "Hey Kooks. How's your head? Did you sleep Good?" Jungkook's cheeks flushed and he nodded timidly as he picked up a Light Blue apron from the counter.

"M-My Headache's better, Hyung! And Yeah, I slept Well." The boy smiled. Jin's brow rose, a teasing smirk on his lips.

"And? Are you going to spill the tea or do I have to force it out of you? What naughty stuff did you two do last night?"

He put his rag down and Jungkook bit his lip shyly. "I-It wasn't that bad.."

Jin didn't look Convinced. Instead, He Playfully narrowed his eyes, eventually cracking Jungkook's resolve. "Okay, Okay fine! H-He Um, let Me...Ride his U-Um, Thighs and..." His voice got quieter, Embarrassment filling his voice as he lowered his head. "A-And then I maybe gave him a, uh, A B-Blowjob.."

Jin's eyes lit up, and he squealed before running over to engulf his Brother-in-law in a tight hug. "That's amazing, Jungkookie! I'm So Glad You finally seem Happy! To Be Honest, I was a little skeptical at first since I Know Taehyung's Reputation, but I'm glad that he genuinely likes you. I'm So Glad You've found someone."

Jungkook nodded, cheeks still blazing from his confession, his fingers fiddling anxiously. "Me too...I-I really like him Hyungie."

"D'you Love Him?" The elder teased, Leaning his hand on the counter. "C'mon, Koo! I need the gossip So I can Tell Joonie!"

"Wait- where is Namjoon Hyung?" Jungkook's brows furrow in confusion as he looked around the cafe, his clumsy brother nowhere in sight.

Jin clicked his tongue, shaking his head with a chuckle. "He's at the store. Now no avoiding the question. Do you Love Taehyung?"

Jungkook thought about it. Love was a Simple yet powerful word. Loving someone means You Care about them in every state, feeling immense Happiness from the simplest of Things.

It means you feel safe with that person, and never wanted to be away from them. Knowing this, His mind slowly wandered back to the little things Taehyung does, Like the nose booping, the forehead kisses and Even the Affectionate Gazes. Knowing these points, He looked up at Jin and Bit his lip softly with a timid nod.

"I think I do...I think I love Him, Hyung."

————

"Wait, So He Sucked Your Dick? Jungkook Sucked your dick Last Night?"

Taehyung looked up at Hoseok, a displeased expression on his face. "How Many times are you going to ask? Yes, He did. Now stop asking me the same question over and Over." He scowled, looking back at his computer screen. "I have Shit to do and you being a pain doesn't help."

Hoseok Grinned. He Clasped his hands together and feigned a pout. "B-But I want to know the details of My Best Friend's Love Life!"

Taehyung groaned once more, Looking up at him while his fingers still typed on the keyboard -a skill he'd learned at a young age. "Hobi Hyung, You've been pestering me about Jungkook all morning. Is it seriously that hard to believe That Im Interested in someone? Is it really that difficult to understand?"

Hoseok could hear the Offence in his tone, and he sat down with a sigh. "...Of course not. I'm Just Still wrapping my head around the fact that Your whole relationship began because of a Cam Show. I mean, You watched Him, then you met him, then you took him out, then You Kissed him, and now he sucked you off at your place?" He wiggled his brows, face lighting up again. "I mean What a wonderful love Story to tell your kids!"

Taehyung looked at him Dumbly. The entirety of the morning, he'd had meetings with various potential business partners, and On top of That, Hoseok has been bugging him non-stop about His night With Jungkook. "First of all," he started, his tone matter-of-factly as he glared at his best friend. "It's not that hard to wrap you head around. You're Just Slow and Dumb. Secondly, we're not Boyfriends. All we've established is our Relationship Roles. I'm His Dom, and He's My Submissive but we haven't talked about actually dating." If he was honest, He wouldn't mind Calling Jungkook His Boyfriend. Hell, He'd Love to call the sweet Bunny His. But, the media coverage would be a pain and the last thing he needs is Jungkook being the centre target of Online Rumours and bullies.

"Well then ask Him, You Fool!" Hoseok whined. "You already act like boyfriends, so whats the problem with putting a label on it? And plus, If the relationship you two have is just As a Dom and Sub, that means that technically, he's not yours. If I were You, I'd claim him. Collar him or something." He suggested, lips twitching up. "You're both into that freaky shit, right? Buy him a collar." Hoseok's Tone was serious, and Taehyung knew he had a point. He was aware That Unless they were dating as Not only Dom and Sub, but also as Boyfriends, then technically Jungkook had no moral Loyalty to him. He wasn't bound to him unless they were dating, or he was claimed, but Taehyung wasn't willing to claim him without consent.

It was too early to get him a Collar like Hoseok Suggested. Although he'd probably Buy One for the bunny boy in the future, it was still far too early now.

"He is Mine." Taehyung replied, eyes growing dark and possessive. "And Nobody else can Have him. I won't Let them." He snapped, only to sigh as he slumped in his seat with a frustrated groan, no longer caring about his Computer files. "But...Why does this have to be So complicated? Do relationships really need a label?"

"Of course not, but it doesn't need to He complicated. It's only complicated if you make it complicated." Hoseok beamed, practically vibrating with excitement. "Just Ask Him to be your boyfriend, you idiot!"

————
I'm sorry for this boring chapter, but this is my first time writing one of these kinds of fanfics ig?

I Jhope y'all liked this Chapter, and hopeful I'll see you soon :)

-TaesThickThighs