Chapter 27

Unknown's POV

I walk out of the stairs and onto the rooftop movie centre , and I see her again . Although this time , the sun is not dancing beautifully on her skin as it had done earlier .

Instead she looks at peace under the sky , the night sky . My favourite kind.  See , I had come here for my daily ritual of staring at the stars and counting the days I'd get back to her outside prison.  But I found her here , and my latter mission is aborted just for me to find out what exactly intrigues me about this girl .

Cassandra. 

That's her name right? She looks so nonchalant.

Dont get me wrong here she is very beautiful,  very , very attractive.  But I am not at all into her.  She's just a sight for sore eyes that's all .

She stands then heads to the projector and gets a blanket , then she lays it on the floor and then lies down too. She stares up at the sky .

She looks so deep in thought,  I dont even want to disturb her . I head back to my room.  And yea , I said my room because I don't share with anyone .

I prefer sleeping alone , it'd be really awkward having someone else sleep next to me if not her . The reason I'm here .

I tuck myself into bed and almost immediately sleep overtakes me . And just as I always fear the dream replays itself , I've been having the same dream for 3 years now . Ever since it actually happens . Every night I see it .

I fall asleep .

The dream

I get into our house , expecting to see my beautiful girlfriend waiting for me to come home to her.  But instead I walk in and immediately I hear her moaning .

"Wow babe. Someone is excited. " I say hoping that she's touching herself just to turn me on .

I strip off my dress shirt and unbuckle my belt . I walk to our bedroom excitedly . And there I see , my girlfriend.  The woman I wanted to marry . Having sex , having sex , fucking having sex with someone else .

Moaning her fucking tongue off , I want to look away but I cant . My eyes refuse to avert themself . I stare at them fucking each other's eyes out .

And when they're both done , they turn and see me standing there . They're pale cheeks turn red .

I dont say anythingI just walk over to the bed . The idiot finally decides to get the fuck off my girlfriend. 

And when his feet touch the ground,  my hands fly up and attack him . I punch him right in the face . He falls to the floor .