I want you so bad Natasha Romanoff

Okay so I saw an idea online last night to write a one shot and use the lyrics of a song as speech to inspire a piece and I also wanted to do a cross fandom piece. So, this is a short story using iron man 2 Natasha Romanoff as the daughter of a businessman and Lena Luthor as the owner of the rival business. So, it will almost be like forbidden love except its not really love its pure sexual attraction. So, to reiterate these two characters Lena and Natasha are ordinary people in this world so I'm playing around with ages.

i only use a few of the lyrics in one section but it was still fun

the song is the same as the one in the last one shot but ill link it again

night drive- henry 

Lena Luthor is 34 she owns I-Tech a multibillion-dollar company selling technology (like apple)

Natasha Romanoff is 27 and is CEO of her Fathers company Roma-Tech (like Microsoft)

Natasha's POV

My father has forced me to follow in his footsteps my entire life, he'd make damn sure I was the top of my class, perfect grades, perfect life. 'stand up straight' he'd tell me, 'don't mutter talk proudly, you're a Romanoff' he'd never let me forget my damn name and the value it carried so here I am working for him, in his company that I'm to take over once he retires. Every year a Dinner is held with tech companies all over the US, only the most superior in their company can attend that includes owners and CEO's, so that's me.

I've only been CEO for 9 months, so this is my first dinner; my father has spent the last month preparing me. He tells me who I can talk to and who I cannot, in any business there are rivals, but my father specifically does not get along with Ms. Luthor, who owns I-tech, their company is always doing just a little bit better than ours, and it drives him insane. If I'm honest I couldn't care less but I turns out Ms. Luthor hates my father just as much. Its currently 5pm, the annual dinner starts in an hour and this year its being held at the Luthor's so my father, as you can imagine, is not happy.

"Natasha get down here we need to leave now," I rush down the grand staircase of the mansion my father owns "you're not seriously wear that are you" he glares at me, furrowing his brows. "I'm 27 I'll wear what I like." I tell him sternly. "If you must, but I don't want you messing anything up tonight, I'm looking at buying micro365 and so is Luthor, so I don't want you messing this up for me." He places his hand on my shoulder as he stares me down, once again trying to intimidate me. "yes father." I mutter. "speak up you're a" he starts but I finish his sentence know exactly how it ends "a Romanoff, I know".