十八

⋆。・:*✦*° °*✦*:・。⋆

Yena's POV
The night drew on, but my eyes remained wide open. I turned on my side and closed my eyes again, but I still didn't feel sleepy. I tried counting sheep, but not working. Even sheep reminds me of him. I grabbed my phone from the bedside table and checked the time. 2:16 am. Gosh. This will be a long night. I sighed and closed my eyes, covering my face with the blanket. Events from earlier on replayed in my mind.

"You like me too right, princess?"

AHHHHHHHHHHHH JEHGIEOEBFKSKWODO

I sat up in frustration. After he said that, he just ruffled my hair, said I was cute, and...

"You're now officially my girlfriend. No protests."

AMMDKKFKEOWOALCKJFOWDFKKDKWKDOFKSKAKKXJ

Inner peace......

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I need help now. I can't sleep because of him.

Suddenly, the door creaked open. I jumped in fright and gulped in fear. Did someone break in?

"Calm down, princess. It's me."

AHHHHH THAT'S EVEN WORSE.

Jungwon walked towards me. He was wearing casual home clothes, something I've never seen him in. Just a hoodie and sweatpants. But he still had that mask on.

"O-oh..." I gulped, feeling nervous. I could feel my heart pounding rapidly in my ribcage.

"I see you're still wide awake." He started walking closer to me. I gulped again. AHHHH HELP.

He then climbed into my bed and sat next to me. I could hear my heartbeat loudly now.

"W-why are y-you here?" I asked, playing with the blanket.

"Do I need a reason to visit my girlfriend?" WAIT HE WAS ACTUALLY SERIOUS.

"O-oh...."

"Why aren't you asleep yet?"

"I just..... couldn't fall asleep."

"You want me to sing a song?"

"U-uh... okay..."

"Come here." He wrapped his arm around me and pulled me closer to him, so that my head rested in his shoulder. Then he started singing softly.

His voice was melodious and sweet. I've never heard such a pretty voice before. It was smooth like honey, yet it was crisp and clear, yet soft and sweet.

Then before I knew it, I drifted off to dreamland....

⋆。・:*✦*° °*✦*:・。⋆

--timeskip: now sunday--

Yena's POV
"Yena! Come on!" And Lia grabbed my hand and yanked me off the bed, dragging me out of the room.

"Yah I'm trying to read! Now what?"

"We have to choose our dresses for the ball tonight! The queen has lined up many dresses for us to choose from. Come on!" And I was pulled away to some room.

There were many, many rows of dresses there. My head started spinning as Lia continued pulling me towards Ryujin, who had busied herself with her phone.

"Yah, what dress have you chosen?" Lia asked Ryujin.

"I dunno. Just get me one I would wear." She shrugged and continued texting.