Stefan - accidents happen

request: I know this may be sound stupid but is it okay if you do a chapter where Stefan always pees himself in and Damon takes him to a doctor. It comes out that Stefan has something with his bladder but it will go away in a few weeks. And he has to wear a diaper ( or something like that ) and Damon change him like he did when he was a baby 🥰 idk where the idea come from 😂🥰

Written by co-writer Kaitlyn_anderson

Stefan woke up this morning to wet sheets and he didn't know why the sheets were wet. Until he noticed the smell of urine. Once he smelt that he realized that he had wet the bed. With tears in his eyes he quickly ripped off the sheet so Damon wouldn't notice.
As the day continued on Stefan had no accidents, so he thought it was a one time thing. That was until he went to bed.

Stefan woke up a 3:30 in the morning and he didn't know why until he felt a wet patch in the bed, then he realized he had wet himself again. With tears streaming down his face Stefan quickly tore his sheets off his bed hoping Damon wouldn't notice.

After he ran a load of laundry he went back to bed, laying down on the mattress that now had no sheets on it. He fell back asleep hoping another accident wouldn't happen
Stefan woke up without another accident happening so his hopes were up. Maybe it  would only happen at night. That hope quickly vanished when Stefan had an accident right in front of Damon.

Damon and Stefan were hanging out in the living room. Damon was drinking bourbon while Stefan was reading. Stefan didn't realize he had to go to the bathroom until it was too late. Stefan felt a wetness spread through his pants and the smell of urine filled the room. Stefan started sobbing thinking that Damon would think of him as a freak for having an accident during the day. 

"Stef, hey what's wrong?" Damon asked Stefan, worried about him. But Damon didn't notice the accident until he saw Stefan's wet pants and the smell of urine in the room. 

"Oh Stefan, it's ok accidents happen." Damon said soothingly.

"B-but this has only happened at night." Stefan said, tears still streaming down his face. 

"Maybe we should take you to the doctors if you can't control your bladder." 

"O-ok." Stefan said.

Stefan went upstairs to his room to changes his pants and underwear since they were soaked in urine. He changed into a new pair of underwear and a pair of grey sweatpants. When he went back downstairs Damon was standing by the door waiting with his car keys in hand ready to go. When they arrived at the doctors office, Damon checked Stefan in. When they got called back, the doctor first asked Stefan to pee in a cup so they can test the urine to see what's wrong. Stefan did that but he was embarrassed. When he came back in the room with a cup of urine in his hand the doctor said it'll be 10 minutes until we have the results back. 10 minutes went by and the doctor came back in with an indifferent facial expression on. 

"So we figured out the problem. It turns out that Stefan has something wrong with his bladder that makes it so he has accidents all the time.  This issue will resolve itself within a couple weeks." The doctor said to Stefan but the last sentence was directed more towards Damon to let him know. 

"Thank you for your help." Damon said to the doctor.

Damon wondered where the hell to get adult sized diapers. He doubted that the supermarket would have any, so his first thought was to go to a sex toy shop, which apparently worked.

When they arrived back home the, first thing Damon did was tell Stefan that he'll have to put a diaper on him so he doesn't have an accident. Stefan was embarrassed since he knew Damon would be the one to put the diaper on him.

He followed Damon upstairs to his room, but didn't see Damon grab the diaper until he told Stefan to lay down on the bed. He did so but he was extremely embarrassed and Damon could tell since Stefan's face was slowly taking on a red tint. As Damon was changing him it reminded him of when he had to change Stefan when he was younger and their mom wasn't home. Once Damon was done he told Stefan, and Stefan slowly stood back up uncomfortable with how the diaper felt. But he pushed it to the back of his mind since he knew it would only last a few weeks and his big brother would be there with him every step of the way.