nine.

Ace's POV:

As I parked in front of Helena's house, I saw her through the window. She was talking on the phone and laughing. I rolled my eyes and kept a close eye on her.

"Who is she talking to?" I mumbled.

I kept watching here until she looked straight at my car. Luckily, all my windows were tinted.

She put the phone down and closed the curtains really quickly. All of them.

"Shit." I muttered. I quickly reversed and saw her come out of the house.

I quickly drive away before she could catch up.

Well fuck.

Helena's POV:

"Leora, stop giving people my Instagram. Just because I told you I'm bi, doesn't mean I'm up for dating." I laughed on the phone.

"Okay, but you gotta admit that girl was cute." She replied.

"She wasn't cute. She was hot." I admitted looking out of the window.

"I KNEW IT!"

I started laughing loudly until I stopped. I saw a familiar black car parked on the side of the street.

"PLEASE YOU KNEW SHE WAS HOT."

The car was just so familiar. I just couldn't put my finger on it.

"Yeah, I knew. I just wanted you to admit it." She laughed.

The windows were tinted so I couldn't see the inside.

"Wow." I dragged.

"Excuse me, Miss Mariano. Don't 'wow' me."

And then it hit me. That was the car I saw at the school and... at the airport?

No but wouldn't that mean... it's Ace.

Not again.

"Leo, I'm going to call you back." I said and ended the call. I reached for the curtains and shut it quickly. I ran up to the curtains on the first floor and closed the curtains.

I took in a deep breath before running outside. The car was already driving off to the end of the street.

"How did he find out where I lived in the first place?" I muttered rushing back inside. A few minutes later, a car pulled up in the driveway.

"WE'RE BACK!" Theo shouted. I composed myself and went in the hallway. Xavier ran passed me chanting 'I need to pee'.

"So how was therapy?" I asked laughing.

"Terrible. The lady wasn't laughing at my jokes." Roman dramatically sighed.

"That's because your jokes aren't funny." We all said. 

He rolled his eyes. "I feel attacked."

"I don't like her." River spoke.

"Why not?" I asked.

"Maybe because she was like 'you boys should toughen up. You need to be strong.' So I was like 'yeah I should've toughened up when I was about to get killed. Great therapy session.' And she rolled her eyes." He rambled. I laughed.

"Yeah, and she was like 'let's not be too cocky' to me when I said I'm hot, which I am by the way." Theo added.

"So new therapist?" I asked.