19.butterflies

LISA'S POV

finally after 3 hours of my unnies getting ready, they're finally done.

i'm never been this excited, i don't know why but i feel so happy maybe because i get to have another chance with him. i'm so glad you gave me a chance.

as we arrived in jungkook's big apartment, i saw alot of familiar faces like Yeri, Mingyu, Nayeon, and alot more artist. not gonna like i got nervous.

"lisa! hey, you're looking for jungkook, right?" taehyung came up to me handing a drink.

"yeah, do you mind telling me where he is? i haven't seen him since the last two days." i said as i took a sip from the drink he gave me.

taehyung looked around, "to be honest, i haven't seen him when i arrived here. i'll find him for you, go with your unnies and have fun!" he rushed back before i could say thank you. i did what he said and went to my unnies.

i closed my phone as soon as i sent the message

i closed my phone as soon as i sent the message. i drank from my cup and saw my unnies looking at me giggling. are they drunk already? we've been here for 5 minutes.

after 20 minutes, i still haven't seen jungkook. i already talked with alot of people and got along with them, i even talked with momo for a dance collab along with seulgi and hobi.

i stood up and out of nowhere everyone in the apartment started counting down, "10, 9, 8, 7-"

i looked at everyone, confused so i had no choice but to go along with them. i don't wanna be left out! "6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1!"

i heard everyone's phone notifications, i also got one. it's from jungkook's twitter..

i listened to it over and over again and tears dropped

i listened to it over and over again and tears dropped. he deserves the world honestly, how can a human write a song so perfect. it felt like all my memories with him came back, all the butterflies flying over to me.

"lisa." i looked up and there he is.

i hugged him tightly, i'll never leave you again.

he cupped my cheeks and lifted it, "you still look cute when you cry." he said, wiping all my tears.

i chuckled and playfully punched him on the chest, "and after all that, you're still a baby."

everyone in the crowd all yelled together, "ask her! ask her! ask her!" over and over again.

before i could ask what they're talking about, he kissed me and left my eyes wide open in surprise. all of i came back, the butterflies never left.

he broke the kiss and looked at me, "do you wanna be my girlfriend, Lisa?"

i squeezed him with my hug, "yes! yes! of course, i want to."

"i love you and i'll never stop." i said.

-

THE END.

-

AAAAH I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS BOOK SORRY IF I ENDED IT QUICKLY:( THANK YOU FOR ALL THE SUPPORT AND LOVE YOU GAVE IN THIS BOOK! ILYYYYYY