Someone to love!

Anyway, tell me what you think, I love comments!! Whatever they say! 

North's POV: (from Luke taking the keys)

"You're not driving North, give me the keys!" He, does have a point, right now my hands are shaking as if I'm coming down from a drug detox, again. I never want to go through that, again, I don't even really know why I took them I the first place... "NORTH, keys!", he lets out the loudest yell I've heard from him in months. I hold the keys out. I don't want to die, before we get to tell B...Sang that she can trust us. That I...

I know I'm falling for her, but Luke's already fallen, plus she for him, so instead I'm content to... just be near her, to be her family, as much as I want more. The thought of her injured, it's killing me, why do we even have to go collect Jess, she can just walk across the road, accept she can't of course, for one if the camera's caught her on the outside of Erica's house if... they decided to follow her! God forbid!

Sang's reserve could be compromised.

Something none of us are willing to risk! Another thing might be the fact that the main gate only opens from the house and if Ba... Sang is as injured as Jess said then she's not going to be in any shape to open them for her. The next gate is at least a four mile walk around the edge of the park. F**K. We do kind of need to pick her up if she wants to get back at some kind of normal time.

"CAN YOU NOT DRIVE ANY F*****G FASTER?" Luke flinches at my tone, his, somehow, absorbed Sang's fear of loud noises, and swearing. He shoots me a look, one that says I'm just as worried as you, now get it together!

I take a deep breath. I know that he is. I do. I also know that Ba...Sang loves him, so she can't be with me, can she!

"You love her!" his voice is quiet, with none of the accusation I was expecting whenever this, finally, came up. He indicates to the right. The Range rover hums slightly. For several moments that's the only noise I can hear. Everything seems frozen around me. I can't even look at him. I suspected that Jess knew or thought, with the amount of looks that she sends me, but Luke? Luke knows, thinks he knows? I thought I hid it from him, even the strange inkling that I have. After everything we did to him! Everything that Bab...Sang has obviously gone through, I can't get in the way. I can't even look at him, we both stay in silence for several minutes. He takes another turn, the Range rover accelerates smoothly away from the turning, his going slightly over the speed limit, but not as much as I would. "You do, don't you?" I look at him.

"I don't know." I finally say truthfully. His eyes stay firmly on the road.

"You do, like I do, like Gabe does, even after only one meeting, it might have been slower for you, but it's like the others will, even if some are related to her! Obviously that's slightly different but still..." he says these like facts, which I guess they are, "...And she's starting to trust you, to trust Gabe and her brother, or one of them, and I think she will..." his interrupted by a buzz from my phone. A text. Jess.

J: Please hurry, I don't know how much more I can take before I snap and shoot Kayli, or maybe just set Max on her!

I relay the information to Luke, the discussion dropped for the moment.

N: were on our wau can you geet out the house or do we neef an extrsction pkan

She comes back in a moment.

J: I can get myself out, but I cannot leave Max here! (plus... she stops and then sends another message.

J: Your typing is terrible North)! You need to work on that! 😊