A Few Weeks Later

Today I wake up at 8:00 AM my usual time. I get dressed and go downstairs for breakfast. I arrive in the kitchen and Mom and Uncle Clint are already up as usual. I climb up onto a barstool next to Mom as Uncle Clint passes me a plate of chocolate chip pancakes and strawberries with a glass of orange juice. "Thank you," I say. "Anytime," says Uncle Clint. 

After breakfast, Mom and I go downstairs to train. Today we are going to work on my gymnastics for my hand-to-hand combat! We go to the gym and straight to the kids of Shield agents section where Mom sets the obstacle course on medium this time as over the last few weeks I have shown lots of improvement! I surprise myself and Mom when I make it through without falling. Then just for fun because why not I teleport Mom and me over to the gymnastics section. It turns out I am a natural at gymnastics! Over the past few weeks with lots of help from Mom and lots of training every day I have gotten a round off backhand spring, my front handspring, and my front and back walkovers! I already know how to do a cartwheel and round off. For stretching, I do my right and left splits which I have both of. Mom says I am naturally flexible. For actual gymnastics warm up I start with a run into a cartwheel, then a run into my round off. Then I do my front and back walkovers before doing a run into my front handspring. Then I feel ready to do my round off backhand spring. I stand near the edge of the mat and run then go into my round off and with a lot of momentum, I go straight into my backhand spring, and best of all I stick the landing! Mom claps and I run up to her and receive a high five, then I wait for any cretics. "Wow! That was awesome! I didn't really see anything you need to fix especially because on the battlefield you won't have time to think about pointing your toes or anything like that." says Mom with a big smile. After working on my flips off of different surfaces for about an hour or so and practicing my kicks and punches for thirty minutes we finish training. 

I teleport Mom and me up to our floor so we can get cleaned up and shower. After we get showered and dressed I teleport Mom and me to Uncle Clint who is right now on his floor aka the boy's floor, right now only Uncle Clint lives there. We arrive on the boy's floor and find Uncle Clint in his room with the door open sorting his extensive collection of arrows. "Clint is there anything, in particular, you want for lunch?" says Mom. "Whatever you two decide is fine by me," says Uncle Clint. Mom looks at me and I shrug my shoulders "I honestly don't care what we have for lunch." I say. "Ok, then how about Pizza?" says Mom. "Works for me!" I say smiling. "Sounds good!" says Uncle Clint. "Great. Clint, I know you want a Hawaiian pizza, Hadley I know you want cheese pizza, and I will get a veggie pizza. I am going to go order and have it delivered." says Mom. Forty-five minutes later we are downstairs sitting at the kitchen table eating delicious pizza. 

After lunch, Uncle Clint goes back to organizing his arrows, and Mom and I go up to our floor. We both go into our rooms. Once I'm in my room, I activate the secret room passage and walk through it. Once in the secret room, I grab a pack of Skittles and open it. Then I start eating them and put the wrapper in my pocket to throw away later. I walk back into my room closing the secret passage behind me. I sit at my desk and pull out my sketchbook and some colored pencils that Shield provided for me. I decide to draw a picture for Mom. I choose to draw her Black Widow logo which is a red hourglass. I outline the hourglass first then I color it in before shading in the background black which is Mom's other favorite color. I leave a little spot in the bottom right corner of the paper blank. I grab a gold-colored pencil and write a little message.

Mom this is your Black Widow logo! I love you for Infinity! -Hadley

After finishing Mom's drawing I rip her page out of my sketchbook and start to draw Uncle Clint's logo which looks like an arrow tip. His logo colors are black and purple. Just like I did for Mom's drawing I outline the arrow tip before coloring it purple. Then I color the background black and leave the right corner blank for a little message which I also write in gold.

Uncle Clint this is your Hawkeye logo! I love you for Infinity! -Hadley

After finishing the drawings I go to deliver them. I leave Uncle Clint's on my desk since Mom is on my floor I go to deliver hers first. I knock on her door and wait for a moment "Come in!" says Mom. As I walk into my Mom's room I realize that I haven't been in her room yet. Her room is super organized I spot my Mom sitting on her bed reading something that looks like files. "Mom, I made you something!" I say as I hand her the drawing. She smiles as she looks at it and she pulls me onto her lap as she hugs me. "I love you, Angel! Thank you so much! I love it! You have no idea how much this means to me." Then she gets off of her bed and walks across the room to her dresser. For some random reason, she has an empty picture frame and she puts my drawing in it. It fits perfectly! After that, I say "I am glad you like it! I am going to let you go back to studying the files." "Hadley I don't like it I love it! Bye Angel! I will get you when it's time for dinner!" I smile and walk out of my Mom's room. 

I grab Uncle Clint's drawing and teleport downstairs outside his bedroom door which is still wide open. It looks like he finally finished organizing his arrows. As he is now sitting on his bed reading a book. "Uncle Clint, I made you something!" I say as I hand him the drawing. He smiles when he sees the drawing and his smile gets even bigger when he reads the note. "Awww Princess, I love it! Thank you so much!" says Uncle Clint as he pulls me into a big hug. "You know where this is going? This is going right here!" he says as he walks over to a part of his bedroom wall with two rows of drawings which I am assuming are from his kids Cooper and Lila. He puts mine under the second row! I have a huge smile on my face as I look at my drawing next to his kid's drawings. "Thank you, Uncle Clint! I am glad you like it!" I say as I make my way towards the door. "My pleasure Hadley!" says Uncle Clint. Then I turn around and teleport back to my room. I flop on my back on my bed and look at the ceiling of my room and start daydreaming. 

After dinner and dessert, Mom and Uncle Clint send me upstairs to get ready for bed. After I get dressed Uncle Clint comes in and says good night and goes downstairs to his bedroom. Then Mom comes in, tucks me in, kisses my forehead, says good night, and turns out the lights. I lay awake in my bed for about an hour before finally falling asleep.