C h a p t e r 21

_________________________________________

Y/N POV

I woke up to someone knocking on my door I open it to see Katherine.

She walked in and sat on my bed.

"Ok so I know you barely came here and you don't have clothes and I thought that maybe you could go shopping before any one wakes up" she said smiling at me.

"Yes but wait what time is it" I asked.

"6 in the morning" she said.

"Ok I would usually say let me get ready but I don't have close to let's go" I said.

We got up and went over I opened the door letting her out first I went right after closing the door behind me.

_________________________________________

"Ok I'm so happy I got all this clothes " I said looking  at all the bags me and Katherine have.

"Yes, you should change to practice" she said.

"Yes I am going to do that" I said running to my room with her on my tale.

I just led changed into a workout outfit.

"Ok so what do you think" I asked Katherine who was sitting one my bed.

"I like it, it looks really nice on you" she said.

"Ok well this is the outfit I will wear for practice since I'm going to practice with freya and Davina" I said turning to look at myself in the mirror.

"Wait, what time is it" I asked looking back at Katherine who looked at the time.

"Umm, 8:40 everyone is probably up they are just getting ready to meet in the living room" she said turning back at me.

"Ok we should go to the living room" I said walking over to the door.

"Yep let's do that" she said back.

I opened the door letting her leave first I went out after her, closing the door behind me.

We walked to the living room talking to each other on the way there.

We went over to see everyone already sitting there talking.

"Ok let's go practice since your here" freya said.

"Ok let's go" I asked.

They walked outside me following them.

We soon made it to the back of the house.

"Umm.. yeah ok so hold up both your hand"

I did as told and hold my hands up.