C H A P T E R 15

A/N: So, I found this post on Instagram, and thought to share it here. So, if Kezr was a cartoon character, he would be ☝

 So, if Kezr was a cartoon character, he would be ☝

3 hours earlier,
7:00am,

I woke up, by the sounds of knocking, coming from downstairs. I bent over and checked the digital clock on my bedside table, 7?

Shit, Who is here? At this time?

I was getting ready to get off the bed, when I saw that I had kicked off the blanket, but the bedsheet was intact. I know I sleep like a fucking earthquake, so why is the bed sheet still intact?

I didn't think too much about this as the knocking got too loud.

Jesus, people, Iam fucking coming.

I went downstairs and....

"Maa? Dad?" I asked completely baffled.

Aria jumped from behind dad and said,"Aria"
Eric jumped from behind mom and said,"Eric"
Maya jumped from behind Eric and said,"Maya"
Alex just walked in, the guy is my favorite.

"What are y'all doing here?"

"We, my love, are going on a picnic"

Say what?

"Picnic? No way in fucking hell." Mom smacked the back of my head and said "Language!"

I rolled my eyes and she smacked me again saying, "Don't roll your eyes at me, boy."

"Iam no boy, Iam a man." I reminded her and she smacked my head again. What the fuck is wrong with her?!

"You'll always be my little boy, even after you're 50 and sending your children to universities and... Oooo, by children, I remembered, when are you-"

"So, picnic?" I said diverting the topic from which she was just about to make contact with.

Dad snickered beside me. I just shrugged my shoulders and led them to the living room above the stairs.

Just as I was telling mom that what a stupid plan this is and how we shouldn't go, Rozella entered the living room, sleepingly rubbing her eyes.

Woah, without glasses her eyes are pretty as fuck. She looks really cute right now, all confused and sleepy.

"What's going on Kezr?" She sleepily said rubbing her eyes.

"Nothing, Rozella, go back to sleep." I said.

She came and sat beside me on the couch, her jasmine and rose scent engulfing me.

She was touching her face so the fucker removed her hands and said,"You don't have drool on your face, babygirl."

Him and his BaByGiRl.

After discussing how much Rozella loves the beach we decided to go, get dressed and pack.