𝒻𝒶𝓋𝑜𝓇𝒾𝓉𝑒

THIRD PERSON
"Aww come on.." Y/N whispered to herself after reading her mail.

"What's wrong? Did your parents only send you two billion galleons this time?" Harry smiled with his arms folded over the table as he sat next to his favorite girl. Ron and Hermione laughed along with him as they sat across from them.

"My parents said they have to cancel our Christmas get together that was supposed to be in eleven days. Family emergency for my grandparents in Finland." She sighed, "Well I hope they're okay."

"That didn't sound so genuine." Ron gave her a concerned expression.

"I was just really looking forward to spending Christmas with you.." Y/N turned towards Harry with disappointment, "guys." She finished and turned towards Ron and Hermione so she wouldn't sound like a dickhead.

"No no, continue." Harry used his finger to tilt her chin back his way, his thumb caressing the corner of her lips gently. Hermione rolled her eyes and turned to Ron.

It was obvious Ron had feelings for Hermione he just didn't know about. He buried his true feelings with his attraction to Y/N only because him and Hermione could never get along.

They're always arguing and disagreeing about something.

He always wanted her to be happy but assumed that wasn't going to happen if they were together.

"Anyway," Y/N playfully smacked Harry's hand away causing him to chuckle, "I'm surprised you guys haven't done any adventuring yet." She slid her letter into her pocket.

"Well.." Harry turned away.

"Well?" Y/N faced him in worry.

"Harry's been using the Marauder's Map to locate Peter Pettigrew." Hermione confirmed, "He has a feeling he's alive and in the school."

"Peter Pettigrew?" Y/N furrowed her brows.

"Someone who knew Sirius Black. He's been eavesdropping on our professors to learn more about him. Didn't he tell you?" Hermione explained to her friend.

Y/N shook her head and turned towards Harry, "I'm a bit worried about the fact that you haven't." Hermione sternly lectured Harry with aggravation.

"Sorry, Y/N." Harry spoke softly, "I only wanted to keep you safe. Sirius Black has threatened to kill me. His own godson."

"Wait wait wait slow down." Y/N shook her head in discomfort, "When did all of this happen? Kill you?" She raised her voice at him.

"I promise it's not too much of a big deal. And plus, you were too busy wandering around with Malfoy to talk to me about anything so I kept it to myself." He sighed with a fake smile.

"Is Sirius Black the reason we had to sleep in The Great Hall that night?" Y/N asked.

"Yes." Ron responded, "Harry tell her about the time you went searching for Peter Pettigrew but Professor Snape-"

"Professor Snape... what?" Snape waltzed up behind Y/N and Harry, "I suppose you'd like to finish your sentence Mr. Weasley?" He continued with his arms crossed.

Ron gulped and made a terrified expression towards Y/N so she'd do something. Y/N winked at him and turned around to face Snape.

"He said that you'd do just fine living with Aragog in the Forbidden Forest." Y/N smirked and the golden trio's eyes quickly widened.

"One hundred points from Gryffindor! Immediately!" Snape raised his voice and proceeded to walk away afterwards.

Y/N stood up in shock and started to follow him, "One hundred!?" She shouted back at Snape not feeling an ounce of fear in her entire body, "That's bloody insane! Are you mad!?"