t w e n t y s e v e n

no one pov

taehyung felt the sun rays fall on his face, the light making his eyes flutter open, as he soon woke up.

when the boy finally opened his eyes he was met with the sight of jungkook nicely folding his shirts then putting them into his school back pack.

taehyung blinked confused as he made himself sit up.

"k-kookie?" the boy asked softly, gaining jungkooks attention. 

the older turned around, his ebony eyes meeting taehyungs confused ones. "morning tae." jungkook smiled. taehyung smiled back, waving shortly before looking back to what jungkook was doing.

"whats going on? are we going somewhere?" he asked softly.

jungkook hummed softly. his eyes watching taehyung carefully as the boy tried to wake himself up more by rubbing his eyes.

"we're going back to korea."

jungkook spoke. taehyung froze his movement, looking at jungkook with wide bambi eyes. he looked both shocked and confused. jungkook knew that would be taehyungs reaction.

"we are?" he asked. jungkook hummed quietly. "yep. we're flying out later." he spoke. taehyung nodded ever so softly. like his mind was trying to grasp the fact of what jungkook just said.

"w-we'll still be together, right?"

taehyung asked. his nervous eyes looking deeply into jungkooks.

recently, taehyung hadnt been himself. most obviously.

he felt the need to be around jungkook every second of every day.

the boy hadnt even realized it. he almost did when he wouldnt let jungkook go to the store 2 days ago. but then he forgot all about his almost realization when he felt jungkooks arms wrap around him.

maybe it was because he hadnt been out of this small room in 2 weeks. maybe it was because jungkook was the only other human being he had at the moment. but..

taehyung was addicted to jungkooks presence. and maybe not in the most healthy way..

jungkook looked at the younger as he spoke. slowly walking closer to the boy still sitting with his body wrapped in the white blankets and sheets.

jungkook then bent down, his large hands cupping taehyungs cheeks. his fingers gently caressing the boys soft skin.

"of course..."

jungkook said with a small smile. his response made taehyung smile in return. the younger leaning into jungkooks touch as it made tingles rise through taehyungs body.

jungkook gave one last smile to the boy on the bed before his hands slowly pulled back, taehyung missing his touch.

but the boy continued to smile as he watched jungkook walk around the room getting everything ready.

"you can go change if you want." jungkook said, as he was already dressed. "here. take these." jungkook said putting out a black tshirt, some jeans, and a black face mask and baseball cap.

taehyung hummed, getting up and taking the clothes. "o-ok. i'll be super fast!" he said before running to the bathroom to change.

jungkook waited silently as the boy changed. which didnt take long at all before the boy was running out of the bathroom, still pulling down his shirt as he hugged the older.

jungkook let out a soft chuckle, the emotion attached to it not defined. as he softly and gently hugged the boy back.

-

taehyung watched in awe as the plane took off into the sky. he was again trying to figure out the whole 'time traveling thing' as the plane soared back into the air.

jungkook thankfully, was there to help, and told the boy they would be flying while korea was asleep so they would arrive the day after it was in LA. so they would skip a day, if that made sense.

(it didnt make much sense to taehyung)

"thank you for flying with us. please exit the plane safely. and get all of your bags. baggage claim will be in gate 4."

one of the flight attendants said. as taehyungs tired awake from his sleep. as the boy opened his eyes. he saw jungkook already grabbing their stuff, soon leading him out of the cramped plane.

taehyung fallowed next to jungkook as a man in a orange vest lead them through the run way. the same way they had went into the airport 2 weeks ago.

the sun was rising in the sky, as it was morning. and taehyung was happy he still had the mask and hat on so the sun wasnt burning him.

though the boy had almost forgot the actual reason jungkook probably made him wear the mask and hat.

soon, the two boys were walking out of the airport facility and finding their way back to the car.

when they did find the black car, jungkook put his back pack in the backseat, and gave taehyungs bag to the younger.

as taehyung sat in the passenger seat, putting his back between his legs. he watched jungkook as the male took his gun out of the case.

jungkook tossed his guitar case into the large dumpster. looking at his gun before he kicked it a few times, breaking it into a few pieces.

taehyungs eyes widened slightly as jungkook kicked the weapon and broke it. putting it into a trash bag and then tossed that bag into the dumpster.

taehyung didn't understand why jungkook did that. but he must have had a valid reason taehyungs confused little brain didn't understand.

jungkook then hopped in the car, staying silent for a few minutes. taehyung still looking at him.

"taehyung.." jungkook drifted off. the younger hummed in response, waiting for jungkook to continue.

the car stayed silent until jungkook turned his head and leaned in to kiss taehyungs lips.

the youngers eyes widened as he felt the others lips on his. but soon melted I to the kiss, letting jungkook take controll as his eyes fluttered closed.

soon the kiss was broke, jungkook softly pulling away, his lips hovering over taehyungs as he spoke.

"I love you..."

jungkook spoke. his words a soft whisper. taehyung felt a shiver up his spine at jungkooks words.

taehyung was a about to respond when jungkook stopped him.

"don't.. don't say anything... just, just know I love you. ok?"

jungkook said. taehyung slowly nodded. "ok kookie..." he whispered as jungkook pulled away and started the car.

-

taehyung looked out the window as the car stared driving down the empty highway.

he was still replaying jungkooks words in his head.

he felt I happy and bubbly inside as he thought about it.

but one thing came to mind as he replayed the scene...

why did it feel like a good bye?

---------------------------

double updateeeee

Luv chuuu

Xoxoxo

~bbytae