𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞- 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐫𝐞

~~~
Done- Chapter 9/ Desire

~~~Done- Chapter 9/ Desire

Done- Chapter 9/ Desire

I knew she heard me when I slammed the bedroom door. She probably thought that I was mad, and she is correct. I just want to kill her already and get rid of her. She has started to many problems to count.

Scarlett thinks she owns this house, doing whatever the fuck she want. Coming out almost without any piece of clothing randomly made me hard. I think I just needed to get laid, since I haven't had sex for almost a month.

My hard cock didn't want to calm down. The only solution was to take a cold shower.

I entered the bathroom looking at myself in the mirror, my hard-on was very noticeable.

Fuck. I already knew I had to work myself out. Find my own release.

Taking every piece of clothing of my body, I walked into the shower. I looked down at my erect cock, took some soap in my hands and started stroking it.

When my hand came in contact with my dick I let out a low deep moan, relieved I could touch my dick and find a way to cum. My index and thumb and focused those two at the red top of my cock. Instantly after being touched, it became a mix of red and purple while the veins of my cock popped out more, making themselves more noticeable.

"Fuck" I whispered under my breath.

This wasn't enough. My brain suddenly thought of Scarlett in her two piece lace underwear. I fisted my hand and slowly started to move my hand up and down.

I could feel my veins and all I could think of was breaking Scarlett's pussy with my cock.
She said, at the ball,to take care of myself when I reached my house.

With the same fingers I made Scarlett cum, I brushed the tip of my dick. Just imaging her cum was on my cock. My breath came rapid when my hand made contact once again with my full length. My hand moved up and down my cock in full speed.

My balls were tightening at the same time as my mouth let out some breaths mixed with moans and growls.

My head rested on the wall behind me, closing my eyes. "Fuck...fuck." One last time I imagined Scarlett naked and there I found my release. Strips of cum coming out of me, hitting the floor. Mixing some of the cum with the soap on my hands and fisting my cock for a bit more until I came from my high. My chest rising up and down and my sight almost blurry from squeezing my eyes shut.

"Fanculo" that's when I came to realize I masturbated myself to Scarlett. I just got to have my way with her for a day and then I'll kill that puttana when she finishes, with her own dagger.