[R/D]chapter sixteen: fear.

(Y/n) POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You don't have to keep death gripping my shoulder, you're capable of just walking."
Heisenberg says.

"Not with a hallucination Dimitrescu running around..!"
I mumble....im not afraid of normal Lady Dimitrescu, but the hallucination one..i think it wants to kill me.

"I highly doubt a hallucination can hurt you...but your death grip is going to make me lose an arm."
Heisenberg says.

"I think that red room could be where Ben is...! Lets get him and run like hell!"
I say.

"Yeah, we cant do that."
Heisenberg says.

"What?? Why not?"
I ask.

"We still have to break the psycho doll that's lurking around the damn house..!"
Heisenberg reminds me, i sigh...that doll is becoming a pretty annoying block in front of mine and Bens escape.

"Fine, smash the doll and escape with Ben!"
I mumble.

"Yeah yeah, here we are."
Heisenberg says, we go into the room illuminated by a few red lights, and just like before, Bens chained to the table.

"Okay, i tried to find the key to it a little while ago but i couldn't find it, so lets search the entire area and--"
He cuts me off by raising his hand towards the chains, and in a flash, they all break and fling towards a wall.

"...how?!"
I shout.

"Lets just call it a bunch of Fucking magic, no more questions."
He jokes...i think.

"Well...Thank you for helping me with it."
I say, i see him roll his eyes through his sunglasses.

"Whatever makes you keep that promise."
He mumbles.

I quickly grab Ben, a rush of relief washes over me when he's in my arms...im so glad he's safe, i was so scared that he would be dead when we got here...

"He's okay...he's okay! Thank you, Heisenberg!"
I shout, he just nods.

I hear a noise in the room and remember the Lady Dimitrescu i saw before the blackout, making my skin crawl.

"...lets get upstairs quickly."
I say.

"Sure thing, the dark isn't my favorite anyways."
Heisenberg says.

We follow the very dim light towards where we came from, i grip Ben with all my strength as we run to the elevator, at this point i wouldn't be surprised if that doll we're hunting tries to take him.

"Alright, get in the godamn elevator!"
Heisenberg says, i do as he says and stands inside the elevator, it metal in it groans as it rises up, revealing the slightly lighter upper area, the door is open and nothing but dolls are here.

"This is...not right."
Heisenberg mumbles.

"Then lets go before they come, we have Ben, we can come back for the doll!"
I say, he grabs my shoulder and stares at me from behind his sunglasses...or whatever those are.

"You don't get it, Little officer...Angie isn't the type to leave the damn door open, but she's the type to fuck with her prey."
Heisenberg warns me, and the second he says it, the door slams closed, and behind it is a cracked and horrific doll that looks to be made of porcelain.

"A new toy!! And another Lord here? And is that my other toy in that ones arms..? What's going on here?"
The doll asks, sounding agitated.

"Huh...well fuck, there goes your wish for peace, time to shatter the doll."
Heisenberg says.