17. Home

· · ─────── · · ─────── · ·

'Comfy'

The girl thought while extending her fingers through the silky and fresh material. She felt as if sleeping on a soft and spongy cloud, which brought an automatic smile on her face in response.

'Get up'

'Shut up-'

'I'm not asking kiddo, up now- You've got to eat.'

(y/n)'s eyes opened immediately, rapidly lifting her back from the comfortable surface, both of her hands steadying her by her sides. She found herself facing a large window that let her see the nocturnal lights of Musutafu city. (y/n) looked around and sure, she was in a bedroom, laying down in a pretty big bed. Her attire was changed into a baggy shirt and some joggers with fuzzy black socks. She frowned, the place looked pretty big, especially since there was not much to fill it in or decorations around.

Slowly she made her way out of bed, walking all the way to the glass wall, and placed both of her hands on the surface. Her eyes danced as she took in the view.

She found herself entranced by the multicolored city lights. Enormous buildings full of color, tiny flashing lights filled the roads, from what she thought were the vehicles in the city. It seemed like a busy night in the peaceful Musutafu city.

"Venom?" She asked carefully for her companion, still inspecting her surroundings, "Where are we?"

"New place-"

"You shouldn't be out of bed." A tired familiar voice said and the girl turned around to find Aizawa walking towards her with a tray of food, "I guess you need to take a break. Here, come on." He said and walked to the opposite side of the glass wall, only to slide it and reveal a balcony.

(y/n) blinked twice, a bit confused at everything but since she was with Zawa she knew she could relax, so choosing to say nothing she walked after him and sat on the comfy couch that let her face the city lights. Aizawa sat on the seat next to her as he placed the food tray and the white bottle of pills on the table.

She looked at him while hugging her knees and placed her face on top of them, enjoying the light cold, and refreshing breeze.

"You have to eat something." Aizawa said while gesturing to the tray of food, to which she nodded and freed one hand to grab a snack from it, "Also grab at least one pill, Venom will need it."

"It's the same vitamin as before?" Aizawa nodded in response and the girl hummed, looking at the white bottle, "How did you figure it out?"

"During our long talk of Venom's past, he revealed that chocolate calmed down his need for eating the organs and brain," Aizawa said calmly,  "We did a bit of research and found the certain compound that chocolate had that calmed his urges, so we just fabricated them in high doses to use in cases of emergency which we were definitely not expecting to use so early." He said while looking at her and the girl sighed.

"I messed up."

"I know," Aizawa replied.

She faced him, mouth hung wide open, "And you're not mad at me?"

Aizawa sighed as he massaged his temples, "I am mad, not because you messed up but for the fact that you willingly put yourself through that much pain and never mentioned you were having a rough time. You shouldn't hide things from us, you know?"