Chapter 13: The Stain (Part 2)

Marcus Pov

I enter the room and look around. I see Emilia and Lexi and on the bed with towels on their laps weird and Bella was standing by the door. The boys start coming in the room and having a look around.

Lexi: Ahem "Sooo"

Marcus: "Who screamed and why"

Bella shyly raises her hand and says "I screamed"

Marcus turns and with a deadly look and says "Why"

Bella: "I got scared"

Luca, Stefan, Adrian, Matei: "Of What"

Lexi: "It wasn't a big deal why'd all of you come in I mean you're acting like someone was gonna break in to the house and we screamed cuz they attacked us or something"

We all gave each other a look cause we knew it was a possibility that could happen but we had to leave the girls in the dark about the family business for now for their safety

But what they didn't know is Lexi, Bella, and Emilia already knew they were the Italian mafia family and Lexi had said that to mess with them

Emilia Pov

I know Lexi must be smirking internally so bad. They don't know that we know and it's a little funny to see them squirm

Matei: "Why'd she scream though"

I point to the tv where you can see we were watching "The Conjuring 2"

Everyone then turns to look at Luca with anger

I try and and secretly nudge Lexi to signal her to leave. We've been sitting for awhile there might be a blood stain on the towel now. I don't think  I was that covert since the guys noticed and gave me a strange look. Luckily Lexi understand so she got up and starting trying to walk past the guys who were blocking the door.

Stefan: "Where you going"

Lexi: "Back to my room you guys kinda killed the vibe" and starts to speed walk back to her room when she stops when she hears"

"Wait"

Lexi reluctantly turns back slowly "What"

Luca: "There's blood on your towel"

As soon as they heard the word "blood" Marco, Matei, Stefan, and Adrien all turned  to Lexi immediately and gave her a look full of both concern and fear. Lexi looked at me with a pitiful look. Before they could start bombarding her with questions Bella said "Relax it's not blood, I accidentally knocked over fruit punch on her when I got scared"

"Now that that's settled I'm going to shower and sleep" Lexi starts walking away slowly then runs away when she thinks she's out of view to her room. But I think one of the boys saw her.

Bella: "Do you guys need something or"

The boys start stuttering trying to come up with a believable excuse while Marco just looks around the room then says "We were just worried come on boys" Then they leave the room and Bella goes and locks the door. We need to clean up. We text Lexi to come back and check if the coast is clear. An hour later everyone was back asleep and Lexi had come back to my room. We needed somewhere to put the bloody bed sheets and towels.

Bella: "Why don't we just wash them"

Emma: "We can't what if one of the housekeepers finds it plus washer machines are loud it'll wake them up then how will we explain it"

Lexi: "Why don't we just hide it somewhere then take it with us when we go to Liam's to get your head checked out"

Emilia: "But where, This house is huge but where's somewhere no-one will look"

Lexi: "The pool trash I've never seen it being emptied and we'll take it out before we head to school so we just leave it for the night, it's not like anyway goes swimming that early

Bella: "I hope you're right about this"

Lexi: "Me too"

Lexi, and Bella sneak out Emilia's room and head to the pool room. They were very discreet and able to hide the bloody sheets and towels in the pool trash.

The girls then stay up all night until their school alarm goes off

Brrrrrrrriiiiiiiinnnnnnggggggggg

A/N: I'm doing a summer program so my schedule for updates will change I haven't figured out what it'll be like yet but I'll let y'all know

A/N: This chapters shout outs go to

1-800-smack-ah-hoe

kya2009

ryuki_syailendra

carrynagar69

_Nimie_