❁49:Bike Ride❁

"Ok, so first turn the key to on position and you should see the dash lights up." Tae said as Jimin was sitting right on the motorbike.

"Easy peasy! Done!" He said as he did what Tae asked him to do. First step was quite simple and crystal clear to him.

Hobi was watching him, while standing behind Tae. He is such a coward, he literally got off the bike the moment he got on it. He then said he would try again but after Jimin. However, he didn't actually had anymore plans of learning how to ride motorbike again. So here Jimin was. His feet didn't completely touched the ground but he wasn't on the tip of his toes either.

"Good! Now find the neutral gear between the first and second gear. Pull the clutch in, use left foot to push the shift lever all the way down, then push it slightly up, and you should see the green 'N' lights up in the dash, which means the bike is now in neutral." Tae said all in one breath as everything passed from the beside of Jimin's head. He didn't get a thing. What's clutch and gear and lever and neutral?

Is he speaking Spanish? Jimin thought, unsure.

"Pull the clutch lever in, then use your left foot to shift down to first gear, and then slowly release the clutch lever, and at the same time gradually roll on the throttle." Tae continued as Jimin just looked at him with his mouth agaped. He was sure that Tae was definitely high on something. And what's throttle now? He regretted not bringing a dictionary with him.

"Then the bike will start moving and you can release the clutch all the way and give a little more throttle. You may stall the bike during this process" Tae completed as Jimin was on the verge of crying.

"C-Can you repeat?" Jimin mumbled. I guess only the first step was easy.

"What?" Tae asked, not able to hear him properly.

"N-Nothing. I guess?" Jimin said nervously. Now he was the one who wanted to get off of the bike. He looked at Hobi and glared at him when he found him on the ground laughing his ass off because of how pale Jimin looked.

"Hey! There's no need to panic. Simply find the neutral gear, and then start the bike, and repeat the steps to get the bike going." Tae said as though it was the most obvious thing ever. Trust me, Jimin loved Taehyung more than he loved himself but right now, he really wanted to run this bike over him.

"O-Ok" Was all that Jimin said as he looked at the bike. Didn't got much but wasn't that dumb too. He managed to do something as the bike produced some weird sounds.

"Good! Now accelerate!" Tae encouraged as Jimin held the handle tightly.

"Keep your balance ok? Don't accelerate too fast" Tae commanded two things to him and these were the two things that he severely failed to do.

The moment he accelerated, he rolled the handle too much, accelerating it immensely as the bike moved very far with a jerk and that too very quickly. Not only that but he completely lost all his balance as he was now moving in curves, about to collide with some wall.

"HEY APPLY BRAKES!!!" Tae shouted, who was very behind now as Jimin got the message and pressed the brakes to avoid getting collided. However, the bike stopped with a jerk causing him to lean forward as bike started falling to a side.

He put his foot to avoid falling but his ankle twisted as he felt nothing but pain. He could already see his future where he would be lying on the bed, with a cast on his leg. He wasn't even prepared to get bedridden and hear his bones cracking and crushing under the heavy bike as he shut his eyes close, not wanting to visualise the disaster that was going to happen. That might give him trauma.

However, much to his surpise, the bike never fell. It was tilted but never touched the ground as Jimin opened his eyes slowly, looking up to see. And right in front of him stood his saviour, our bunny boy, who was holding the handle of the bike and back seat with his muscular hands preventing it from falling. He stood the tilted bike straight as he looked at Jimin who was still sitting, and processing things with a scared face.