35.Where Are You??

It's been 2 months when Gulf is gone...Mew never tried to know anything about Gulf...he stayed alone in his room for weeks, cried like hell, and then get back to his old self....he is always a workaholic but he started changing himself for his husband and now again he is started working as a machine..

Mew has become a bit silent and rough...he is involved in his business too much and again back to destroy Akil...but now his focus to be the International Mafia-like Akil and he is behind Akil's position...

Akil lost a lot of investors and his biggest support last time due to Mew...but still Akil has other business and he is still surviving...when Mew was with Gulf, for some time he forgets about the past the pain, and his revenge coz he has his reason to smile and live but again he come back to square one...

M: Zee I will do the rest work from here go and spend time with Saint...

Z: He will wait Mew I won't let you do all this alone...

M: I am used to this Zee please go...

Z: okay..Mew Thanks a lot...

M: Oh come on Zee it's not a big deal I will finish this work soon..

Z: No, not for this ...for forgiving Saint..

M: You know it's not his fault..its no one's fault I am the one who was born so unlucky that everyone leaves me here alone...

Z: Mew don't say that it's not your fault it's Gulf's fault...oops sorry...

M: how many times I told you not to take that name in front of me...I hate his whole existence...by the way what lawyer said how long it will take for divorce..

Z: He is working on it ..maybe next week he will send a Divorce paper to your husband...Zee turned to go when Mew stopped him..

M: Hmm...oh wait, Zee, I am going to the south side Saint wanted to go for shopping ...so if he is still interested he can come..

Z: okay I will tell him to get ready...Mew would you mind if he takes chopper with him..actually, after that boy left the house Saint is the only one who is taking care of chopper and he gets attached to him...he wanted to buy things for chopper only...

M: I don't care whoever he brings with him..tell him to get ready at 4 Pm...

At evening...

Saint: Mew I am ready.. let's go..

Mew and saint are good now but Mew has changed a lot... so he talks less and Saint is also stops passing sarcastic comments to Mew coz he is scared of Mew...

Mew and Saint left in a car...Mew looked Saint is sitting and playing with chopper..and Chopper is trying to escape from Saint's hand and wanted to come to Mew...

Though Saint knew after Gulf.. Mew doesn't want to see Chopper coz he reminds him of Gulf..Saint holds Chopper tightly so that he won't jump on mew....

Mew closed his eyes and few flashes from his memory crossed his mind...

Flashback..

Gulf: Chopper tells you dada to stop behaving like a teenager and let me get up from bed ..I have to feed you..

Mew: Chopper tells your mama that you are a big boy...now you can go and ask Mia for food no need to disturb Dada's lovemaking scene...

Gulf: Pervert...

Mew: Ha ha ha...I love it when you call me this...

Flashback end..