New book!

Hey Guys its been a while and I have to say I miss writing for you guys so premiering on June 1st is my new book called Jily and Harry: Cost of love

here is the description for my new book:

Harry Potter a 5 y/o boy who was constantly abused by his Whale of an Uncle, ugly Aunt, and his annoying cousin stumbles upon a mysterious object on his room which made him go back in time to his parents 7th year? What will they think and Will their love in the future be worth it for the cost of love for their future son?
_________________________________________

Here is a slight preview of what's to come:

In a quaint little house in Privet Drive there lived a family who is as normal as they seemed outside the house, but inside they are a whole lot different.

Inside the house lived a little boy who is 5 years old with oval glasses and a lightning bolt shaped scar with messy jet-black hair and emerald eyes who was wearing worn out old, oversized shirts and pants, with a body that looked like he was starved ever since he was a baby. He was the sweetest boy you can ever see, but inside that little mask of his is a boy who had been violated and abused by his uncle's relatives.

One morning in his uncle's home he was making breakfast for his uncle and his family, until he burned himself. He tried not to cry or even wail but cannot as he hold his hands now crying on the floor dropping the pan with hot oil and ham, he tried to clean it up before his uncle or even aunt see the mess, he made but it was too late, his uncle and aunt was already in front of him as he attempted to clean up his mess.

His uncle fumed in anger and shouted at him about how he was ungrateful and how much of a brat he is. He tugged the boy hard to the living room and took off his oversized shirt, he grabbed his whip and whipped the hell out of his nephew.
‐-----------------------------------------------------------------

Please enjoy my new book premiering on June 1st that's all and all of these characters are owned by J.K Rowling

thank you for the votes:

moonlightbreeze15 

HP4ever_123

Please don't forget to share this story to your friends or even family memebers

Thats all for today i'm luigitipon signing off for now.