AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hey readers!  I'm so excited to be writing my very first no fanfiction book.  I've never done anything like this before, but I'm so excited to start.  I just want to warn you beforehand that the chapters may only be posted once or twice a week.  These chapters are going to be 2000 to 4000 words, and it takes a lot of work to write that much in a short amount of time.  All of you Wattpad writers know what I'm talking about.  Now the chapters should all stay in the 2,000 to 4,000 range, but there will be shorter and longer chapters.  All of the chapters should have about a 100-word Authors note with questions like...  How did you like this chapter?  Did you like ____?  You know the usual for my other books.  I will also be putting quotes at the top of the page.  They'll probably be quotes like the one above.  Or just things to think about.

Now I want to tell you a little about me.  I'm a fourteen-year-old from Southern California.  Unlike the rest of my athletic family, I'm an artist.  I can't do any sports unless you count martial arts. My favorite colors are mint green and dusty lavender.  I am a Star Wars nerd and Rick Riordan fan (not a fan of his cliffhangers).  My favorite quote says," Why do you like Thunderstorms?  Because it shows that even nature needs to scream sometimes."  There's a little about me. Since I've gone through all the boring stuff, you are now free to Read Not What's Desired.

P.S.  I love reading comments and using character suggestions, but I will not approve of unnecessary criticism or cyberbullying.  If I see any of that on this or any of my other books It will be reported and deleted.