Ch.36 Izuku's Black Knights

Neito Pov:

So Izu and Overhaul are out on a date right now meaning today all of Mama Izu children will not be making any trouble for the heroes after all they still are not tired of living yet. But I do want to know what Overhaul face will look like when he sees Izu in that outfit I pick for their date...

Well I will know what he thinks about it on my next paycheck but I have a feeling he will 'accidentally' put a few more zero at the end of my paycheck~~

Right now I am on my way to UA to meet up with the other and explain on our upcoming plan after all we still can't show ourselves yet so I end up being the messager boy in between the villains and heroes when Izu is the one between everyone.

I knock on the door to Nezu office that is 100% too big for him...

How did he even open this door? The doorknob is way too tall for him to even reach it...

Izu did say something about there maybe hidden doorway or tunnels around UA. At first, I only think he was joking but now I think about it more maybe Izu was right about that...

Who am I kidding it Izu was never wrong about things like this...

He did somehow befriend almost all villains that he met and had pro heroes on his side...

If you ask me what Izu quirk maybe I would have told you it may have something to do with him can somehow befriending anyone and have them on his side like some kind of friendship magic

But no Izu is quirkless meaning he is just the kind of person that can melt anyone heart no matter how heartless or ice cold you are he will melt that heart of yours and the question is do he want to

and don't get me started on how overprotective that person will become...

I mean I'm not a people person at all I can care less about others only myself...

I would make fun of others to make myself seem better than them when my family look down on me.

I would use words to hurt others so I will not get hurt myself even if the word my family said to me hurt so damn much.

I would do anything to make myself feel better even it means hurting others around me.

I have sealed my heart away in ices so no one can hurt me putting up a mask as if their words never hurt me when it does, acting as if I am so much better than them when I am not...

Yet Izu has broken that mask of mine with his kindness he has seen through it. With just one look he has seen all the pain and sadness I was hiding. The real me that was hiding behind that mask...

He has melted my icy heart with his warmth. He was there for me, listen to me, cares for me...

When he took me into his home each night I would have nightmares he would wake me up making sure I was alright...

He would make me some tea to calm myself down

He would stay by my side but never ask about my nightmare he would wait till I was ready to talk.

He would listen to all my worry...

Worry that I'm not good enough to him...

Worry that I would fail or disappoint him...

Worry that because of me and how weak I am...I may end up leading him to his downfall or worst his death...

Yet each time he would reassure me that I am good enough to be by his side, that no matter what I did I would never fail or disappoint him and that I will never ever become his downfall or his death.

Even now I would have nightmares and he would always make sure by the end of the night i would go back to sleep without having another nightmare...

To think someone like him become a villain all because he was quirkless...

I would never forgive anyone that hurt him ever again...

He was my saver...my family...my very first real friends...

If anyone tries to hurt him they have to get over my dead body first

If the other see him as the queen of all villains then I will be that knight to keep him safe. The queen will never be hurt again as long as his knight is there to kill all his enemies...

Long live the Queen of Villains

Shinso Pov:

So it turns out Izu is on a date today Neito has told us there is nothing to worry about because when Izu is on a date all his children will behave and not go around and start any trouble, so we think now is a good time for us in the UA to catch up on Izu's plan...

To be honest...after meeting Izu I don't really know do I still want to be a hero or not...

It has always been my dream to become a hero to show the world just because they think my quirk is a villain quirk does not mean I am one or that I can't become a hero because of it...

Dad and papa have to help me a lot to become the person that I am right now...

They help me stop hurting myself...

They help me stop those voices inside my head...

They are my heroes

They have saved me from myself and show me the way to my dream...

But yet even getting into UA the best hero school out there and into 1A the best hero class I am still viewed as a villain by everyone in school...

Well, everyone besides the teacher since they know me and know that Aizawa and Mic are my dads...

Izu is the only one who doesn't know anything about me and when I told him my quirk he did not run away from me. He did not hurt me. He did not call me names or do anything as the others did...

No, he smiles at me and told me how awesome my quirk is...He told me that I could become a hero that can save many...

He believes in me when even the number one hero sees me as nothing more than a villain just because of my quirk...

Izu a villain believe in me to become a great hero...

He did not try and talk me into becoming a villain...no he tries and help me to become a hero...

It's really a joke a villain trying to help me become a hero to save others when the fucking symbol of mother fucking peace is trying to make me into a villain that I'm never was but what everyone think and see me as...

If even the symbol of peace see me as a villain what will the other heroes see me as?

I still have no idea should I just join Izu and become a villain that can save others like me in the shadow or become a hero that is hated by others and try and save others like me...

But there is one thing I know for sure...

And that is I will always make sure Izu will never get hurt again...

No matter what I will become I will make sure no one can hurt him...

To others, he may be a villain, quirkless...but to me, he is my hero he saves me from the banana of peace who was trying to make me to be a villain to have everyone turn on me even more than they already are...

Izu stan up for me. He was there for me when I almost go back to the way I was. He stays beside me making sure the other will not pick on me...

He may be a villain but to me he is a hero and if the villains call him the queen then I will become someone that keep the queen safe...

I will become his knight and make sure he will be safe so he can keep on helping the others like me...

Long live the Queen of Villains