Young Blood trial and After party

Kion walked around the Pridelands, looking for the perfect place to hold the trial. After Roco came to him and told him that he would like to be a Heavy Muscle, he told the others what his idea was they all agreed. Very eagerly.

After another hour of searching Kion found the perfect place. It was an old watering hole that had long been dried up and now not even mud was in the bottom of the hole.

It wasn't too deep so that nobody could climb out of it, but it also wasn't too shallow so that they could jump out with ease.

Suddenly a twig snapping behind Kion caused him to turn and growl at his attacker, showing his fangs. However he seen a friend not a foe.

"What are you doing here, Rani?" Kion asked as he continued to inspect the hole, making sure that no one had claimed it as a home.

"A little warning would've been nice" she said coming up to Kion's side.

"For what?" he asked looking up at her, confused.

"About your son. You didn't warn me that your parents didn't know about him or us" she said. Kion just kept checking the hole.

"Because it's none of their concern. Just like it's none of mine" he answered.

"Kion, he's your son" Rani said angrily. Kion rounded on her.

"But not choice or love, is he?" The male asked. Rani made a face of disgust.

"You make it sound like I pinned you down and raped you" she said.

"Didn't you? It was either agree to give you an heir to the throne when we became of age or let my pride starve because any prey animals within a days walk were only in your territory and they were in no condition to walk another mile" Kion said.

Rani quickly looked down and seen that his claws had come out and were now digging into the ground beneath him.

She wasn't a fool. She's seen what Kion could do when he is slightly angry and right now he is pissed.

"Alright well, I won't tell them for now. But you know at some point that it'll come out" she said as Kion just stayed silent and continued to stare her down.

Leaving her with no other option she turned and walked back to her pride. Kion snarled and turned back to the pit. Soon enough his frown left his face and his smile returned. This was gonna be a good trial.

Timeskip after sunset

All the prides circled around the pit. The sun had gone down and had been replaced by the moon and stars.

The Warriors, for once, were silent as they waited for their Warlord to arrive with the council. Roco waited patiently but also nervously. If he didn't pass this test to Warlord's satisfaction then not only would he be teased even more but he'd have to do another six months of being a Youngblood.

Footsteps coming out of the darkness caused Roco to turn and see his Warlord and the council coming out of the darkness.

Kion walked in front of him with a stern/hard look.

"The time has come for when you move up from a Youngblood and into a Heavy Muscle!" Kion shouted as the Warriors roared, scaring most of the others as they did.

DJ and Giza stepped forwards and roared in tandem. Immediately all the others stopped as Kion continued.

"Now is the chance you have. Do you wish to back out and wait the next few months?" Kion asked his voice almost teasing.

"Never" he said as the Warriors roared in happiness again. This time Kion let the roars echo before he gestured to the hole.

"Then step forwards and face your challenge" Kion said once the roars died down. Roco turned to the hole and walked towards it.