Episode 24

Two days later.

Unknown location:

In an unknown lab, there was a digital hologram playing the news.

Hologram: Breaking new. The extreme fight between Gojira and Apex has completely decimate New York. Thousands lost their life's and love ones. There was nothing left. As Gojira and Apex fight rage on. These two monsters fought each other to the death. Yet in the end the winner was none other than Gojira herself. In the end there was nothing left. Now Noah Daxton the one that pilot Apex was arrested in the spot. charges of arrest are from mass murder, mass destruction, homicide, First-degree murder and more.

The person disconnected the hologram.

???: So...... They finally fought each other? Good. Yet honestly I believe the boy would win. But that mode that Gojira use. It was something. Great Rage gave her great power. Although that almost blind it her into destroying everything...... nonetheless. Everything works as it was planned to be. Now Gojira hates humanity and hates young Noah even more. Good...... Now we wait for the Singular Point to begin..... The other Titans well soon appear...... And the Shifters will appear much longer. But time is not a problem.

???: Sir. What about the st-

???: They can wait. This Titans and Shifters pick my curiosity. I'll let them be and went the time comes. I'll play with them. The boy Noah is not strong enough. Even after he achieves his true form. He has a long way to become strong enough to beat me. For now we watch and learn.

Changing scene.

Location:

The Supreme Court Building

???: So....... What are the options?

Stacker, Jayton, Layli, Robert, Rey, Lili, Zero Two, W, Dilo and Ichigo we're all standing outside the supreme courtroom. Waiting.

Layli: So what's the case?

Jayton: The supreme court will decide.

W: Can't you do something about it? Your a governor.

Jayton: I can try. But the other governors disprove the decision.

Ichigo: It's not Noah fault. We can all agree with that?

Rey: It's the Beast fault. Noah would never kill anyone innocent or anyone that didn't deserve it.

Stacker: The Beast is a creature that only kills for pleasure. It cares for no one but itself.

Zero Two: Where is Noah?

Jayton: As it right now Noah is been brought by marshals services. But.....

Lili: But what?

Jayton: After you know what happen. They are not taking any chances. He's handcuffed from head to toe. He can't move and if they find he does any sort of move that is hostile. They will shoot him in the head.

Ichigo: They really think his that dangerous?

Stacker: After the fight against Gojira. They think his a monster.

W: But he didn't do it. He wasn't in control. The Beast was in control the whole time.

Dilo: So the city was actually destroy?

Jayton: 98% was destroy. Thousands and thousands of life were lost. People lost family members. Businesses that people made we're destroyed. People wen bankrupt. To rebuild the entire city not only will it take more than millions and millions of dollars. But it will take at least 20 years to rebuild the entire city. And we also lost three Jaegers and the pilots.