Hurting

Damon pov.

The grass shone against the morning sun. I was leaning over the bed. Delilah's hands came around my shoulders.

I've been trying to figure out how tell her that I was stabbed and beat with a whip.

Hey I ran from that girl and she had someone stab and my best friend beat me.

I doubt she'd be mad but I don't want to surprise her. Stress is something we definitely don't need in our lives with a new member to the family.

I pulled her hands off of me and turned around. "I'm about to show you something. Don't be upset." I said. Delilah nodded and stared at me.

I pulled my shirt off and slowly turned around to show her my back.

I heard her gasp. "W-Who did this to you?" She whispered. I could feel her finger pressing against some of the lashes. They are scabbed but still hurting.

"It was because of a mistake I made when I was sold to her. I had ran from her. That was the night of when me and Isaiah first came. We came together. She led us to a bedroom. The window didn't have any locks of some sort. So we ran. It was the worst mistake I've made. She made Isaiah beat me with a whip. If they weren't enough, she would make him do more and more. I could hear him apologize to me. Everytime he would hit me, another apology. It's the most pain I've been through. But Isaiah helped me get better, nurse my wounds. And here I am. But that night I was stabbed too. So that took time getting used to. Without him, I probably wouldn't have survived." I said. A tear slipped down my cheek.

"I remember crying so many nights. So many nights I remember thinking about you. Every night I would pray that we could come back to each other. I guess my prayer was answered." I said.

Delilah got up and walked around before sitting in my lap. She wrapped her arms around me. I rested my head on her shoulder and curled her tightly into me.

Every night I prayed we could be back together this way. Curled into each other. Being together.

"I don't ever want to be alone again." I said. She nodded.

"I don't either."

--- 9:24pm two days later

I laid on my stomach on the bed. Delilah was running her fingers along my scars. It tingled along the skin she touched.

We have our wedding tomorrow.

"Are you excited?" I asked Delilah.

She giggled. "Of course I am. Are you?" She asked and laid her head on my back. I winced before shaking it off.

"Yes. I am. But I can't wait to pound into that pussy after words." I said. I could hear her breathing pick up.

She pulled me closer when she sat up. I got up and crawled over her. I held my body up slightly.

"And I can't wait for your body to be mine." I said and kissed her lips. She wrapped her hands over my neck, pulling me close so there was no space left between us.

I deepened the kiss and pulled her as close as I could. Delilah began reaching for my shirt. I lifted it and slid the sleeves off of my arms.