E|C: Summer Special!!

EXTRA CHAPTER:
Summer Special!!

Disclaimer: I do not own any of these characters, I do not see them the way that I portray them, This is purely fictional

-

"Haaah! It's so hot," Kaeya said as he fanned himself with his hand. "Well, it's only natural since it's summer now," Albedo said as he sat beside Kaeya on the floor and fanned him with a hand fan.

Kaeya then lays down on Albedo's lap, "Ever since we lived together we never go to that much dates anymore," Kaeya said as he pouted.

Albedo only rolled his eyes, "Cause it's irrelevant, we go to dates before cause we want to see each other however now we live with each other, aren't you satisfied with just that?" Albedo asked.

"No," Kaeya said. "Exact— No?" Albedo asked.

Kaeya whined and had a tantrum like a toddler. "There's this thing called THRILL! I wanna show you off like, THIS PERSON IS MY BOYFRIEND," Kaeya said.

"Shush, the neighbors might complain," Albedo said. "I wanna take you out! It's not like we're financially unstable, we have high payed jobs," Kaeya said.

"We're saving up for the future," Albedo said as he pats Kaeya's head. "We already have enough savings for 2 mansions, and it's not like we're gonna have a kid!" Kaeya said. "You're over exaggerating the mansion part plus we could adopt," Albedo said.

Kaeya frowned and hugged Albedo, "But... I wanna go out," Kaeya said.

Albedo sighed as he didn't know he would have to deal with a child trapped in a grown man's body.

"Okay, a minute to decide on where we'll go," Albedo said. "The  beach!!" Kaeya said. "No," Albedo said. "Why nooot!" Kaeya whined.

"Remember the last time we went to the beach? Women were all over you we can't enjoy it," Albedo said.

"Well that was when we weren't dating, this time I can finally say that you're my boyfriend! Kaeya said as he quickly stood and and prepared for the trip. "Do you have a plan?" Albedo asked.

"It's better to have no plan and expect for the worse while having a plan and expecting for the best and the plan doesn't work," Kaeya said as he packed.

They packed their stuff, it was still morning so they decided to go to the beach at that very moment.

At the beach as expected girls started staring at Kaeya as soon as he gets out of the car, Kaeya and Albedo set down their stuff.

Albedo sat down and sighed. "What's wrong honey?" Kaeya asked.

(Pretty sure Kaeya would give Albedo cheesy nicknames and Albedo would fall for it)

"See what I mean all of them are looking at you already," Albedo said. "Soo cute when you're jealous, maybe we should go to the beach a lo—" Kaeya got cut off as Albedo elbowed his stomach.

"See those two men over there?" A random girl said looking at Kaeya and Albedo. "Such an eye candy," Her friend said. "No, I like the one with the streaks on his hair, such a nice body, while the other one... He has a figure of a female," The girl said.

"Say all you want that's more on my type," Her friend said. "Wanna shoot our shot?" The girl said and her friend agreed.

"I said I'm sorry!" Kaeya said. "Forget it, Flirtatious devil," Albedo said as he turns his back on Kaeya.

"Hello! Me and my friend noticed the two of you and wondered if you two are single," The random girl said.

"No we're not," Albedo said. Kaeya nodded happily agreeing with Albedo.

"Your lovers doesn't have to know~" The random girl said as she touched Kaeya's shoulder. "You sound desperate," Her friend whispered to her.

"Lady, let me make this clear, He and I aren't single, in fact, this man and I—" Albedo said as he gave Kaeya a peck on the lips. "Are dating, so I don't want your filthy hands on my boyfriend's shoulder,"

"Rude," The random said. "You're the one who offered to be their mistress," Her friend said and looked back and mouthed sorry.

"How bold," Kaeya said touching his lips and smirking. "Pissed me off," Albedo said as he walks to the sea.

Kaeya follows him, they both swim together. A girl then swims towards them, "Hello are you single?" The girl asks.

Kaeya then smirks, "No~ this is my boyfriend," Kaeya said hugging Albedo.

"Ah- my apologies," The girl said. Kaeya kept on hugging Albedo.

"What did we learn today?" Albedo asked. "That it's better off to have a date in the house..." Kaeya said pouting, "let's still enjoy this, why don't we act more lovey dovey so they don't come up asking if we're single, hmm?" Kaeya added as he kissed Albedo's cheeks.

"Tch, fine fine, everybody's trying to steal you away, it pisses me off, and they ask if your single infront of me! Your lover," Albedo said. "They won't succeed in stealing you away from me, being with you is like selling my soul to the devil, can't break contract," Kaeya said. "LET'S GET MARRIED!!"