C H A P T E R 16

2 weeks later

2 weeks later.

It has been a month since Kezr and I have been married.

Everything is fine right now but Kezr has gotten very distant after the picnic.

I mean we were never close, but the little to little jokes we made to ease our nervousness before the meetings or an important deal, yeah, we don't do that anymore, because someone is really distant and I don't want to get fired. Because he has threatened to that, 5 times this week.

Today, Maria Moore is coming to {KH Enterprises} to check out the office and set her equipments as tomorrow she will interview Kezr. I talked to her assistant and we discussed the details and all.

"Hey Ella, Maria Moore is here should I send her to Mr. Kezr?" Trevor asked me.

"Yeah, hang on a sec." I cut off the call and pressed the button to the intercom.

"Speak."

"Uh...Sir, Maria Moore is here, should I-"

"Yes, and come to my office too." And he cut the line.

See what I mean. He's an Idiot.

"Yes, Trevor send her in."

After about 5 minutes of sending him his schedule via email, I went to his office.

I was about to knock, when the door opened and a face that I haven't seen for 5 years was revealed.

What is she doing here?

She froze and her eye brows scrunched up with her eyes squinted, fully trying to figure me out.

Don't worry, she wasn't the only one who was confused.

"Fuzz bunny?"

"Bunny hater?"

We both said at the same time.

"Rozella come here" I heard Kezr but who is he?

I ignored him and squealed loudly when 'My bunny hater' hugged me.

"Rosie!" She squealed loudly.

"Maria!" I returned the same happiness.

We were hugging whilst jumping around in front of my boss's office.

Yikes.

"What are you doing here?"

"Iam his assistant" I said pointing towards Kezr. "How did you become so famous, and built a life for yourself?"

"Oh, Rosie it was so diff-" she began only to be cut off.

"Can anybody tell me the fuck is going on here?!" Kezr interrupted, being annoying as ever.

We stopped our reunion and looked at each other silently asking one another to break the silence.

Knowing she wouldn't budge I sighed in frustration and she smirked. "Still the same eh?" She teased while nudging my elbow.